2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Waifu Slut School[v0.1.1][mikiraus]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
I am running into an error when opening the Notes tab in the phone.

I used a save from the initial version, maybe thats the problem?

1657052440441.png 1657052440441.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this looks like a clone of another game from the past.. same stupid secret cards not found by common sense but just clicking everyone on screen. Very dumb.

Now seems only 2 scenes can be unlocked and found 13 cards.. that is all there seems to be at this time.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Ok this looks like a clone of another game from the past.. same stupid secret cards not found by common sense but just clicking everyone on screen. Very dumb.

Now seems only 2 scenes can be unlocked and found 13 cards.. that is all there seems to be at this time.
I got all 4 scenes but only 9 cards after completing all events for the girls. So it no shows "No events for this level" for any girl. But I did not find any card by clickung on any objects or at least I dont remember.
Is there anything in addition to the hints in the phone to find the rest?

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I got all 4 scenes but only 9 cards after completing all events for the girls. So it no shows "No events for this level" for any girl. But I did not find any card by clickung on any objects or at least I dont remember.
Is there anything in addition to the hints in the phone to find the rest?
They are optional. I added them to fill the lack of content. But I understand your passion to find them all. All secret cards have small markers. To get an idea of what they look like, you can find one of them in the mall on a street lamp. For better visibility, it is better to come there at night.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I run into to the problem with notes in the phone newest version and it shows error.
This is a problem caused by your saves from the initial version. In the update I changed the script so it doesn't work with previous saves. To fix this, you can start a new game and look at other choices or wait for future updates with new content.

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
But i started a new game and saved over the previous ones and still have the problem. I will try again however.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
But i started a new game and saved over the previous ones and still have the problem. I will try again however.
Okay, if you run into this problem again, send me a private message here or in Discord and attach some screenshots.

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
I'm just a few minutes into the game, but have already added it to my watch list. Playing in Ukrainian is a lot of fun, so thanks for adding it. I appreciate this a lot :) Keep up the good work!

У Генштабі задоволені грою, яку створив Mikiraus.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Mikiraus Phone features like calls,notes,gallery & cards is unusable after the new update.Need to start from scratch once again?

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes