3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
For goodness sakes, you even identify the landlady in quotation marks, doesn't that kind of mean that it's changeable? Isn't there a mod or patch to correct this silliness? Nobody, wants to be banging their "landlady", when they can be banging their hot Mommy.

• Hey there
Reactions: Gabaw

Mcrk07

Jan 7, 2023
Old saves should be compatible with new versions. I just tested it and it looks like it's trying to load the old music, but the file isn't there so it's kind of freaking out. If you click retry, save a new file, close and reopen the game, then reload the new save, the error should stop popping up. Unfortunately there's always the potential for stuff to break with developing games. I'll add a note to the patch notes so people know how to fix it.

Thanks for letting me know!
Thanks for response

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
For goodness sakes, you even identify the landlady in quotation marks, doesn't that kind of mean that it's changeable? Isn't there a mod or patch to correct this silliness? Nobody, wants to be banging their "landlady", when they can be banging their hot Mommy.
idk man I paid with my body a lot when I was down on rent and Mrs. Choksondik was lookin' mighty fine and lonely :KEK: but I agree, a secret code for unlocking a setting switch in the beginning would be fine or manual input works too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
idk man I paid with my body a lot when I was down on rent and Mrs. Choksondik was lookin' mighty fine and lonely :KEK: but I agree, a secret code for unlocking a setting switch in the beginning would be fine or manual input works too.
Can you introduce me to your "landlady"?

• Hey there
Reactions: Gabaw

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
I don't understand giving out reviews for a game that's barely above version 0.1
Unless we're reviewing a game like Minecraft that requires the core mechanics set correctly since version 0.01

fan765

Apr 24, 2024
View attachment 3667067 View attachment 3667066

Just found your game and I gotta say your art style is SMOKING HOT! It's amazing the variety of gals you've included and each one is an absolute banger (pun intended *wink*).

I'm really looking forward to the next update. I do want to say that I agree with the folks who want and option to be able to change the "landlady" and "roommate" titles to something more accurate. I also hope there is also a future option for even those ladies on birth control (or who tell you to stop at the last second) to be persuaded to help out with the population problem.

Thanks for a great game!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes