3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Have you tried Live3D, Toonboom, Adobe Effects or any form of animation? It doesn't have to be frame by frame animation, merely squash & stretch and keybones so you don't waste time and if you do ever come across someone you can pay him $50 to "animate" 10 characters. That's how much I'd personally pay someone to just move some keybones around for me and I still consider that expensive.

So far unfortunately the best way to garner attention is to use copyrighted characters in your posts & everything and either say it's a work of parody(if you're American) or name them "Samus, Peach, Sakura, Rei, Asuka" only in the thread, but in the game the player has to manually modify their names to match. Then there's of course managing to make a web version and release it on Newgrounds and make some videos yourself and post on Redtube. The idea being to make each video separate with their own eye-catching titles, the titles can be fake as hell and even if the game says "Asuka" you can say it's what the player named her.

I like the way you streamlined and think, you're already very efficient at not overworking, I'm also a fan of the artwork even if the facial features and boobs are kinda samey. Give me a message if you'd like, we can discuss more especially on how to deliver more content without working yourself to death.

Reactions: deviousstorm

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WaifuWonderland-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
My brain: "This looks like AI art!"
Artist: *shows that this is purely his work*

We have come to the sad point where AI steals so much that we think the artists that AI steals from are using AI art. I'm sorry for thinking that this was AI art, dev. :cry: Anyway keep going dev! (y) Nice artstyle you got here, and I applaud your effort to avoid the same face syndrome! Good 2D art is rare these days.

I actually played this game and it wasn't so bad. You need some more buildup or background story to have the harem makes sense. I like your effort to animate, but since you have a lot of characters in this game, creating a variety of detailed static images for the sex scenes would be a better choice than creating a few OK-ish animations. Just my thoughts. My favorite 2D animations are Plastic Soul and Office Rivals but they are able to create good animations because they focus on 1 character in their games. On the other hand, look at Eva Kiss who uses a variety beautiful static images because she has many characters.

Those are my opinions only but I hope you will reach more success and get more attention. Too many undersupported 2D devs here!

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Kudos to everyone that is still motivated to create and openly publish original art in the advent of AI. Looking forward to the next couple of updates to your game!
I agree with you a thousand percent. I keep seeing so many of my favorite 2D game devs quit because of low support, and seeing lazy AI trash flooding the adult games market with lazy AI writing, I think 2D devs deserve our support more than ever.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, I guess the "landlady", really is the landlady with no option to change that. Too bad.

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
"Your dad remarried and left the house in her new wife's name after he died... oh the son can stay too I guess till he's 18". God I hate commiefornia.
OP did you read Cinderella or did you know a friend of a friend who was yours truly who went through this bullshit? I would have murdered the bitch and her whore of a daughter on the spot the moment my father died of out of sheer emotional betray. What is this Wuthering Heights bullshit to kick me out of my house, my identity, my destiny, have you no standards, no shame, no grambah? Cucks, betas, sheeple, I swear. Next thing you'll make a Little Match Girl kinda story where the MC dies after attempting to sell matches and daydreaming about harems.

Make it clear that the house was hers to begin with and the MC and the dad were the freeloaders otherwise go see a psychologist for basic common sense.

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Game has been updated to v0.1.3! I tried to focus on some QoL improvements with this update as the game moves out of the proof of concept stage. New scenes and everything were still added though. You can check the initial post for full patch notes. I hope everyone likes the update!

Mcrk07

Jan 7, 2023
When newer versions are released, are they compatible with saves from older versions, or is new game needed for every new version? (I have noticed an error for the school part of the map)

Reactions: exer

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
When newer versions are released, are they compatible with saves from older versions, or is new game needed for every new version? (I have noticed an error for the school part of the map)
Old saves should be compatible with new versions. I just tested it and it looks like it's trying to load the old music, but the file isn't there so it's kind of freaking out. If you click retry, save a new file, close and reopen the game, then reload the new save, the error should stop popping up. Unfortunately there's always the potential for stuff to break with developing games. I'll add a note to the patch notes so people know how to fix it.

Thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
"You play as a 21 year old who still lives with his "landlady." One day she gets fed up with having you mooching off of her and tries to motivate you to move out in any way she can... And she gets one of her friends to take your virginity and teach you the basics on how to pickup women."
I saw hentai mangas what started like that. A lot of them.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote