VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Joker ec

Apr 2, 2019
The game is great but at least he should add cum at the end with the girls// uraraka is coming in the next update, hope someone can share it

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
WE still dont know what that Heart bar does yet, Eh?
Nothing, probably in the next updates it turns to be something like the trust of the girl or something? and that can affect the thigns she do like doing an anal or a creampie or things like that

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Nothing, probably in the next updates it turns to be something like the trust of the girl or something? and that can affect the thigns she do like doing an anal or a creampie or things like that
Here's to hoping. I just finished S1 and even though it was nice, it really did feel lacking in some ways

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Both games are like "seasons" like with anime seasons, in that one will have a set amount of girls, while the other will have other girls, as in a "season" of different girls for one game and a different set of girls for the other. At least that's how it seems Bokuman is dividing and sorting the game out. So in short yes, you have to download both to have all the girls at your disposal.

xXlotus0

Oct 27, 2017
...but season two will overwrite season one when you install it. They should complement each other or work as two separate games

P.S: Android

Last edited:

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
...but season two will overwrite season one when you install it. They should complement each other or work as two separate games

P.S: Android
Great alternative is to use Joiplay and the Windows versions. Its not "Native" that way, but it will at least allow you to have all the seasons.

I'm not a dev so I dont know the exact specifics, but it sounds like the seasons are internally given the same info, so your device see's them as the same app. There are ways to get around it, but the ones that I am aware of need root access.

D R Jackal

Oct 27, 2018
Maybe someone already answered this. I want to know does season 2 have the same women in it plus more content or what?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Season 1 and Season 2 have different girls in it. Currently Season 2 is being worked on/currently in progress of having more girls added. From what it seems like each "season" seems like a collection per se of different girls and they vary and differ with each game. Content-wise Season 1, so far, seems to have just a bit more content than ths second game. Although we'll have to see since there's also the affection/heart stat below each girl while choosing them, so maybe Bokuman will implement more things in the future. At leas all of this from what I could understand, hope it helps.

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
View attachment 280198

Overview:
WaifuHub is a on going project about casting girls (or waifus) to make adult movies (you are the interviewer!).​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-09
Release Date: 2020-06-03
Developer: Bokuman Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 2020-06-03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Season 1
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android (armv7): - MEGA - -
Android (arm64): - MEGA - -
Android (x86): - MEGA - -

Season 2
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android (armv7): - MEGA - -
Android (arm64): - MEGA - -
Android (x86): - -

Thank you @BaasB for sharing!

View attachment 280196 View attachment 280200 View attachment 280199 View attachment 280197
thank you so much for sharing this!

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes