VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
The guy who posted the latest link to all 3 seasons (Season 3 being currently a work-in-progress) on Season 2 of that link that was posted, Uraraka is already on it, she's selectable and all, just look one page or two back and you'll find it.

Apr 18, 2018
Ochako is the last girl added in season 2 if you download the game and it does not come out, it is because they have not updated yet on this page, so download the second season directly from the link that they posted above where the 3 existing seasons are.

P.S. I am sorry if what I wrote is not well understood, English is not my primary language.
I have looked all over this thread and I can't find a link to season 2 with Ochako in it, nor have I found a link where they have posted all 3 games together.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I have looked all over this thread and I can't find a link to season 2 with Ochako in it, nor have I found a link where they have posted all 3 games together.

literally on page 11 of the thread... just one page away from the one where this comment is.

mariorqs

Jun 7, 2018
Strange. I do see ochako in the files but not in the character select.

EDIT:NVM. I had to delete the old S2 to see her.

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
Don't wanna rush things especially since we just got this July build a few days ago, but Hinata was added to S3 and I think there might be a new update available. I'm not sure if new updates are released at the beginning or the end of the month but still, I would consider looking into it. Thanks for this again btw! :)

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I'm surprised that the point is just to hire them considering that there's a relationship value on the portrait of each girl

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
i am playing season 3 and theres only Aqua is it normal?
Yeah thats normal. Season 3 is currently in development atm. The next character that was added is Hinata from Naruto. She was most likely included in the August build which hasn't been uploaded to this site yet to my knowledge. I'm pretty sure a new character is added each month. So we'll just have to be patient.

Reactions: Dexco

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
Yeah thats normal. Season 3 is currently in development atm. The next character that was added is Hinata from Naruto. She was most likely included in the August build which hasn't been uploaded to this site yet to my knowledge. I'm pretty sure a new character is added each month. So we'll just have to be patient.
August release doesn't have Hinata from what I've read online.

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
Really? I'm pretty sure there's a new build every month so I wonder what the August one added if it wasn't Hinata.
this update added hinata in season 3 and new system point only in ochako, why is a test, now waiting for a hero to shared the update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lidel29
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes