VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
this update added hinata in season 3 and new system point only in ochako, why is a test, now waiting for a hero to shared the update
Who knows how long that'll take. Also it was just confirmed that Rosalina will be in Season 3 so I wonder how long it will take until that update comes out.

Oogabooga;

Oct 5, 2018
Link from earlier to the dropbox doesn't work anymore. Could anyone post a new one if they still have the files?

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
How do I add Ochako, i downloaded the last update on season 2 but she's still not available, please help

Emorys

Sep 11, 2020
Please, can someone post the link for updated season 2 with Ochako? I can't really find it anywhere...also the link is not available

Mar 16, 2018
Please, can someone post the link for updated season 2 with Ochako? I can't really find it anywhere...also the link is not available
The updated season 2 should be on the first page under the previous seasons tab. That's where i downloaded it from unless there's some other issue.

Emorys

Sep 11, 2020
The updated season 2 should be on the first page under the previous seasons tab. That's where i downloaded it from unless there's some other issue.
The fact is that when i click in the download of android version, it hasn't got Ochako, and it doesn't seem the july build version

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
The fact is that when i click in the download of android version, it hasn't got Ochako, and it doesn't seem the july build version

hopefully someone wants to share the next update link, apart from a new girl there are some pretty cool new features

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So people keep saying Ochako is in the latest Season 2 update, however I don't have her. Is it a bugged or is it because the front page is not updated? The dropbox link a few pages back was deleted too.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey guys, it appear that uploaders didn't know previous 2 season are continuously updated for voice/moan and some other small stuffs. Our mistake that we didn't relay enough info to them. July links of dropbox have been taken down so all we can do is wait someone to leak it to us.

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys, it appear that uploaders didn't know previous 2 season are continuously updated for voice/moan and some other small stuffs. Our mistake that we didn't relay enough info to them. July links of dropbox have been taken down so all we can do is wait someone to leak it to us.
I have the old version of the s2 with the girl from bnha just by uploading it to mega should be fine right?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes