VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Try check/unchek "read only" at save folder.
It may help you :HideThePain:
In my case, I can save at some points, and at these same points I can't load my saves
Appreciate the help, but unfortunately it didn't fix it I might try and to just delete everything including the roaming save folder and install from scratch.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Alright guys I am sorry but I have bad news.

I know that I said that I will upload a new build every month. But the thing is I have to pay 5 dollars every month for the new build which normally doesn't bother me, but sometimes there are builds were they only add one new waifu and thats it and in my opinion that is not worth my money.
So what I decided to do instead from now on is wait until they have released enough builds that justify me paying for that month.

Good news is that this next build will be one of those that I think is worth the 5 dollars because they will add 1 new waifu and from what they have teased so far 2 new assistants. So next month you can expect me to upload it but I can't guarantee it for every month.

Thanks for your understanding guys.

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020

I know that I said that I will upload a new build every month. But the thing is I have to pay 5 dollars every month for the new build which normally doesn't bother me, but sometimes there are builds were they only add one new waifu and thats it and in my opinion that is not worth my money.
So what I decided to do instead from now on is wait until they have released enough builds that justify me paying for that month.

Good news is that this next build will be one of those that I think is worth the 5 dollars because they will add 1 new waifu and from what they have teased so far 2 new assistants. So next month you can expect me to upload it but I can't guarantee it for every month.

Hey men if your the guy that gave the MEGA links you've done good enough. Thanks for helping us the poor

Reactions: Acopalee

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019

It's all good man. You've already done so much. It's your money, spend it when you want to. Just the fact that you've been generous enough to provide these builds for us in the first place means a lot.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes