VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
The hero ventured into the dark depths of the dragons lair, without knowing if he would come back alive. But he did not only come back alive. Oh no. He came back with the head of the dragon and all the gold it had kept in its lair for all these years.

So what I am trying to say is that I got an answer from bokuman and I have the goods.
But I am currently not at home I am going to do it later today so just hold out for a few more hours guys.
All hail the hero! who the skies will call his name!

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
The hero ventured into the dark depths of the dragons lair, without knowing if he would come back alive. But he did not only come back alive. Oh no. He came back with the head of the dragon and all the gold it had kept in its lair for all these years.

So what I am trying to say is that I got an answer from bokuman and I have the goods.
But I am currently not at home I am going to do it later today so just hold out for a few more hours guys.
Many generations will celebrate your name, your life and your deeds, for that is the reward of those who come back to us after risking all for us!

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Ok boys so this is the mega link:

I leave it to you to update it here on the website.
Have fun.
If there are any problems with it tell me.

Changelog:
  • Season 3, Complete Darkness script, and moan voices.
  • Season 3, Cum Scene for Aqua
  • Season 3, MINIGAME!!! Available for Aqua, Hinata, Chel, Rosalina, and Darkness! I like to get some feedback on minigame, what do you think about it? if works well i will implement that on season 1 and 2.
  • Fixed bugs and some errors.
Just in case I also put season 1 and 2 in the folder because sometimes they also get some things added to them.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys Bokuman twitter mention the hero! We might be in trouble
Its possible for our hero to delete his account on patreon and make new one with another name and then pledge for developer so he not gonna ban our hero?

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Oh wow.

I am actually kind of flattered.

I mean earlier today I already stopped my patreon subscription because to be completely honest I am kind of disapointed at where the game is now after such a long development time.
Only one small minigame after what... over a year of development.

But not bad Bokuman... not bad you finally got me.

Reactions: peroor

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Its possible for our hero to delete his account on patreon and make new one with another name and then pledge for developer so he not gonna ban our hero?
Maybe I would have to try.

But like I said I am disapointed about his games which is a shame because Bokuman knows how to draw he is really good at that.
Anyway from now on (if a new account on patreon works) I will only pay the 5$ patreon when he releases a new update that really adds stuff where I think that it's worth 5$ dollars.
What I mean by that is that if the next update is just one more waifu and thats it then I won't get it.
But if he decides to release his other games that he has been teasing for months already (waifubus) on RPGM then yeah I will gladly pay 5$ for it.

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
Just saw his twitter, well it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully another hero can emerge that will provide future builds for us. Thank you Kladius for all you have done though, but making your username the same on patreon and this site probably wasn't the smartest move lol. Regardless though, thank you.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe I would have to try.

But like I said I am disapointed about his games which is a shame because Bokuman knows how to draw he is really good at that.
Anyway from now on (if a new account on patreon works) I will only pay the 5$ patreon when he releases a new update that really adds stuff where I think that it's worth 5$ dollars.
What I mean by that is that if the next update is just one more waifu and thats it then I won't get it.
But if he decides to release his other games that he has been teasing for months already (waifubus) on RPGM then yeah I will gladly pay 5$ for it.
So if new update gonna come with new girl you not gonna share it?

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
So if new update gonna come with new girl you not gonna share it?
If it's an update with just one girl then no.
But if an updates gets released with new gameplay mechanics or enough months have passed and more waifus have been added then yes I will post them again.

But don't get me wrong it's not that I am not going to share it and just keep it for myself.
I won't play it either until something bigger happens in terms of updates.

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
I haven't checked up on this game in a long time. Is it still retarded with the sex scenes? What I mean is, do the girls still go ape shit crazy and act like their life is over, when you get the option to cum inside them? That crap always pissed me off. Who the hell makes a casting couch game where the girls don't accept creampies? Like wtf dev? You should have the option to creampie all the girls by their choice. I understand you Kladius, this game is pretty pathetic for how long it's been in the works, both in quality and sexual options. Hopefully it gets better but this game just still seems like it would be better as CG sets instead of a game. As the actual playing "options" are next to non-existent, even for a VN style game.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes