File "game/moan_scene.rpy", line 15, in <module>
"blowjob_b" : audio.blowjob_b,
File "game/moan_scene.rpy", line 10, in chklok
"hinata_moan_s" : audio.hinata_moan_s,
NameError: global name 'ALUT' is not defined
WTF??????

alonso6969

Apr 3, 2018
Does Anyone Know How To Keep Seasons 1 Thru 3 From Overlapping. I Install Season 2 And Season 1 Gets Deleted

Emorys

Sep 11, 2020
Don't worry guys the hero has come back from the grave.

I just wrote the developer a message to send me the link for the download of this version.
As soon as I have it I will spread the word of the lord.
You are the savior.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Don't worry guys the hero has come back from the grave.

I just wrote the developer a message to send me the link for the download of this version.
As soon as I have it I will spread the word of the lord.
Sti;; dont receve any message?

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Sti;; dont receve any message?
Not yet... Bokuman always takes his time on patreon to write his patreons back.
It's been 2 days since I wrote him without any answer which is normal.
He normally takes 2 to 3 days to answer.
Kinda annyoing to be honest especially because I already paid for it.
I mean 5€ isn't the world but cmon man at least write me back in a day or so not 3.

Reactions: R0blUX and NOVASSR

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Maybe he knows that I share them online coz my Username here is the same as on Patreon.
Not the smartest thing if I think about it now.

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Maybe he knows that I share them online coz my Username here is the same as on Patreon.
Not the smartest thing if I think about it now.
Can be that, i mean, just look at his twitter,the 95% of his draws are patreon only

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Well I hope that he writes me back today if not then I sadly have to say that I have failed my duty as a hero.

But if there is one thing that I learned from all of the shitty anime I have consumed it is that hope dies last.

Reactions: R0blUX and NOVASSR

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Well I hope that he writes me back today if not then I sadly have to say that I have failed my duty as a hero.

But if there is one thing that I learned from all of the shitty anime I have consumed it is that hope dies last.
Its fine dude,but if he doesnt reply ask for the money back, i mean you already pay for it

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Look I know that this thread is for Waifuhub but I just wanna say something real quick.

I sometimes wish I could program and/or draw really well because sometimes when I play games like these I always think tho myself why don't they do this and that and everything.
I swear to god I think I could make a pretty good NSFW game if only I had the resources for that.

But oh well I just wanted to say that coz I've been thinking about that a few times already.

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020

If so, I guess we won't see updates again :v , then get your money back

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017

Bro, your duty as a hero is not to succeed, it's to do everything you can to succeed... and you are already doing it.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
The hero ventured into the dark depths of the dragons lair, without knowing if he would come back alive. But he did not only come back alive. Oh no. He came back with the head of the dragon and all the gold it had kept in its lair for all these years.

So what I am trying to say is that I got an answer from bokuman and I have the goods.
But I am currently not at home I am going to do it later today so just hold out for a few more hours guys.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes