VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
First of all. Who betrayed the forum and tell the creator?
It's possible that no one did. You gotta remember that Kladius, the one that's been leaking the builds for us, used the same username on Patreon and this site, so it probably wasn't that hard for Bokuman to track him down. Not to mention, it's really not that hard to find this thread. If I can find it just from doing a simple Google search, then surely Bokuman can do the same. I'm honestly just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Aug 5, 2020
It's possible that no one did. You gotta remember that Kladius, the one that's been leaking the builds for us, used the same username on Patreon and this site, so it probably wasn't that hard for Bokuman to track him down. Not to mention, it's really not that hard to find this thread. If I can find it just from doing a simple Google search, then surely Bokuman can do the same. I'm honestly just surprised it didn't happen sooner.
This is why you use burner accounts if you plan on leaking Patreon content 4head

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
what are the scores for?
after you finish a session with a girl and you got high score (2k or above i guess), when you are at select screen (to pick a girl and call), you can see the girl that you won in 3 modes: clothes, lingeries, and nude
oh and you can do that by clicking on the icons at the top right near the character image

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.02 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Manx814

Apr 19, 2020
Excuseme people but... How i can unlock more girls?, i am not sure, but i only saw 5 girls and the rest of the squares are with a ? on them. Its because i have the last version?, i think i got season 3 so i need to play season 1 and 2 to play other girls?.

BTW i got a bug that me name its P.name and other that seems after i exit from the game, enter, and load the second girl save data, the first girl seems like i never see her...

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
Excuseme people but... How i can unlock more girls?, i am not sure, but i only saw 5 girls and the rest of the squares are with a ? on them. Its because i have the last version?, i think i got season 3 so i need to play season 1 and 2 to play other girls?.

BTW i got a bug that me name its P.name and other that seems after i exit from the game, enter, and load the second girl save data, the first girl seems like i never see her...
It's not unlocked, the creator is still deciding the next girl or he's drawing the scenes

Reactions: Manx814

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
really liked season one and two, but three is annoying I'm not a fan of mini game, creator should just remove them it doesn't really add much, or make better mini game

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
really liked season one and two, but three is annoying I'm not a fan of mini game, creator should just remove them it doesn't really add much, or make better mini game
I agree. When I heard he was adding it, I thought it would be a separate mode or something that you can choose to turn on or off. The fact that it forces you to do it is pretty annoying tbh.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
In fact based on what he has shown on his twitter will be the option to skip the minigame at least it is a relief.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes