VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Here are the links, if the moderator could start updating the page and enjoy 3 new waifus bowsette, zero two and emilia.

Reactions: killerpie

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys I just want to say that I am very happy with Bokuman.They have finally announced the RPGM game "Waifu Hub City". FINALLY... I am sick of all these VN games where you do absolutely nothing gameplay wise. I am a gamer and a degenrate so if possible I would love to combine both. Nice gameplay with awesome lewdness.

If anyone reading this is a NSFW gamedeveloper keep what I said in mind. Gameplay is important... at least for me.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
There has been a small teaser, regarding it (Waifu Hub City) showing a bit of what it might look like, seems like an open world, albeit very similar if not using it outright, the RPG MV engine, but seems that it's only a teaser so far, nothing more besides that. Looks promising, and also seems he is working on a Season 4 of, I'm guessing vanilla WaifuHub, seemingly having Asuna on the roster, it's the newest post on his twitter.

Last edited:

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is there something like a percentage of progression for each season? Just have an idea of how much content there's into each one and how far are they from being completed.

Reactions: Aereon1104

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So... uh anyone having said May build...? Or any news for Waifu Hub or City for that matter...?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes