VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Is there a way to auto scroll through the images? I find clicking each individual frame tedious
Options/Settings and select "Unseen Text" and "After choices". Then in game, just use the skip button (note, makes the scenes go by very fast and will only stop when you have a choice to make or you disable skip mode)

second this question...

EDIT : I'm assuming you have to download everything standalone or else there would be no need for separate links.
Yeah pretty much, each season only has 8-9 waifus so if you want a waifu from a previous season, you have to download the corresponding season they appeared in.

Reactions: kristijanEX

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
Nice artworks !
hope more r34 apply in there :D

and critical error happened . while screwing hard on bowsette , her crown accidently flew away . and turn him out BOWSER !!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( joke )

hope MK or RE girls join in future season ;)

NormalGuy

Jul 7, 2018
One thing, why tf does S4 contain a backdoor threat? Whoever uploaded that has a really effed up pc cuz my windows defender stopped some BLADABINDI shit from infecting my whole stuff.

I think the minigames are great an an update to the older seasons would be welcome, that said, this must be the longest running series of ren'py games I've played. A whole masterpiece series, we only need more traps.

Last edited:

c0rinth1an

Aug 10, 2020
Has anyone else gotten a warning from Microsoft anti-virus about a Trojan after downloading from Mega? It gave me a warning as soon as the download finished and was wondering if its accurate? "Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml:

Venom778

Oct 10, 2019
I like to take my chances with both things and fights but i ain't going to grab S4 so i get a virus, i'll just sit this one out

Reactions: Nights1377

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Any news or updates on this? Just wondering.

Edit: Ah nevermind. Just checked his patreon page, seems like the August build is out, or rather has been since August 2nd. Just informing and also hoping anyone wondering well, now knows it. Also seems like (checked on Bokuman's twitter) Tifa from FFVII is going to be added to the list of girls available in the August build, alongside Bulma as well looks like. Seems like no further news or updates on the WaifuHub City project so far.

Last edited:

ghtr

Mar 4, 2021
Does anyone know if they will bring the new Waifuhub 4 update with all the girls (kobayashi-asuna-uzaki hana-satsuki kiryuuin-bulma-tifa-Tsuyu Asui-chizuro) here on this site

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes