VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes

croPath

May 10, 2017
welp season 5 and still the same copy paste design of lame scenes with no effort

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Will there be a full version with all Seasons in one game? This would be great QOL imo
Also for those that have forgotten, there's still the Waifu Hub CITY, or however it was called that was supposed to be, or is going to be as only a small teaser preview on his twitter was posted. Being a full open-world, kind of RPG Maker-ish with I'm guessing either the same scenes as the standalone "Seasons" of Waifuhub, but at the same time with new content, or at least new girls. But then again that was announced/teased I think at the middle of last year (I think around May or June, don't quote me on this), so I don't want to be that guy, but don't count all the eggs in that one basket, as in one game with all the Seasons in yet. Because if this other game is to be believed, or if he ever gets to it, god knows when we might have a "WaifuHub Complete Collection + WaifuHub City". Just to ground your expectations when we get to it. It sucks but it is what it is.

Dec 7, 2017
Hi i just started playing and was wondering if the meter at the bottom left has any use and if i have to keep replaying ??
I haven't touched the series until a few weeks ago, before, I played up to season 2, when the feature wasn't implemented yet; and for what I can tell, it only let you change the costume of the waifu in THE SELECTION MENU when you have beyond a specific score with that specific waifu. More than 1500 love points is the underwear portrait, and more than 2000 love points, is the naked portrait. Sadly, I think it resets everytime you finish a session with a waifu, so, It basically overwrites your previous score.

Reactions: ghostav

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
I haven't touched the series until a few weeks ago, before, I played up to season 2, when the feature wasn't implemented yet; and for what I can tell, it only let you change the costume of the waifu in THE SELECTION MENU when you have beyond a specific score with that specific waifu. More than 1500 love points is the underwear portrait, and more than 2000 love points, is the naked portrait. Sadly, I think it resets everytime you finish a session with a waifu, so, It basically overwrites your previous score.
Than you

Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
is Season 5 Available for Android?
No, but you can use joi play to play the pc versions. Go to page 24 out of 27 and read the comments from Lidel29 where he mentions the joy play emulator and follow the instructions and then use the link ( you need to download both files that you get linked to and mega on phone). And then for season 5 in English ( up to wiz) go to page 25 and read taemal's comment and click the link. Then download the file. After you download the file for season 5you should create a folder where you can unzip it and extract the unzipped files then go to the joi play emulator click the add game choose the game exe and it should be playable. Hope this helps.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
I have updated the link of the seasons to Spanish and Season 5 includes Albedo, Sumi, Wiz and Mamako from the latest version, so you can play the latest version if you don't mind that it is in Spanish.

P.D. If only 4 seasons appear and the last one does not appear, switch between thumbnail view and list view, I don't know why that mega error occurs, but the seasons are there.

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes