VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
One of my thoughts.
Probably, someone has made a fake claim claiming to have violated one of the HOLY VAGUE fucking guidelines of Twitter. From his Patreon he posted other alternative tweets.
I thought it was from his later artwork due it looks like Aqua was gonna be attacked

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
One of my thoughts.
Probably, someone has made a fake claim claiming to have violated one of the HOLY VAGUE fucking guidelines of Twitter. From his Patreon he posted other alternative tweets.
So regular twittards? I am surprised they let him stay for more than year, without claiming that the images of the robot girl from squid game were" sexualising a child!"

Misanaria

Jan 1, 2022
Does the S5 contains all the other seasons of do i have to download all the previous seasons to understand the plot?

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Does the S5 contains all the other seasons of do i have to download all the previous seasons to understand the plot?
There is no plot itself, each season there are 9 different girls none is the same in each season.
The game is just about having sex with 9 different girls to hire them for your company END.

Reactions: Misanaria

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
There is no plot itself, each season there are 9 different girls none is the same in each season.
The game is just about having sex with 9 different girls to hire them for your company END.
Basically the argument of all casting couch movies :D

But, 9 girls? I only see 8 and a "?" that I thought it was a "random" like in old Street Fighter games, am I missing something?
Is there any way to fuck the assistants?

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022

But, 9 girls? I only see 8 and a "?" that I thought it was a "random" like in old Street Fighter games, am I missing something?
For now no but with the recent season where the MC supposedly fantasizes about his assistant it probably is a hint. A good idea for me would be that once you have done all the girls, we should be given a sex scene with the assistant. But with his Twitter account deleted I haven't seen any news regarding waifuhub on other media and the last announcement was that Komi would be the 5th interview.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019

Finger error if there are only 8 girls per season, the assistant thing would be good if we make a certain amount of points with the girls we can unlock them.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
What hints?
The fact that the ? at the center of the girls selection screen in the recent season changes to your assistant after you cleared 1-2 interviews ( for example Layla who says:" Sir... You were delicious." and then the MC supposedly wakes up from the dream) could be a foreshadowing since we didn't have it in previous seasons that it could be a special scene where the MC starts dreaming of having sex with his assistant ( I don't think it would happen while he is awake, since the assistants haven't shown signs of really wanting him) but to be honest this is just wishful thinking at the moment and although I enjoy the waifus he selects, I would much rather do the assistant. For now we know Komi is coming on April and supposing he follows a monthly schedule season 5 should be completed around July - August. Unless the waifuhub city project gets an update.

Kekliostro

Dec 24, 2020
Anything for the updated S4 of Waifuhub on windows pc? One with the latest on that season, that is.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Anything for the updated S4 of Waifuhub on windows pc? One with the latest on that season, that is.
Not really, and I don't think we may get one in a while. I already once said that Bokuman is a hardline anti-pirate (quite hypocritical, taking in consideration some slack towards spanish pirates).

Reactions: Kekliostro

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Not really, and I don't think we may get one in a while. I already once said that Bokuman is a hardline anti-pirate (quite hypocritical, taking in consideration some slack towards spanish pirates).
1649105254767.png
Señor pirata para usted, jovenzuelo

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes