VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
more like all previous seasons if you have them, feels like he has updated something secretly (better safe than sorry)

also if you could include the link inside the report, that'll be great, cause he just nuked it
Sure, i'll upload them to a different GoFile link and throw them into the report as soon as they;re done. I sadly don't have the previous seasons apart from from here, but I'll look into grabbing them when I get paid.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Welp, that just gave an amazing reason to just leave myself subbed, also, 2-3 weeks? You wound me! How about now instead?

Wow that was so fast that it's unreal that we now have monthly updates and it makes me a little sad that the Spanish translation has been paused.

Reactions: taemal

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
Question: is there a way to fuck those girls who we talk with before waifus? I mean Amber, kitty, layla and holly?

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Question: is there a way to fuck those girls who we talk with before waifus? I mean Amber, kitty, layla and holly?
For now no. Maybe once all girls are finished for this season, we get a special scene with them based on the dream option.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Hmm, there's no way to get a perfect score with Sumi and Komi, both have a choice where one of them gives you climax points and the other gives love points, making it imposible to get a perfect score...too bad...still love the game though...

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes