VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

pandaman12345

Feb 1, 2018
Ngl I haven't played this in a long time does the current season have everyone from past seasons or not cuz I'm not sure which one to download

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Season 5 is weird, besides adding in Yor there seems to be a bunch of unfinished content and the scoring system is.. odd.

I think it might all be related, because creating a new 'Climax' stat separately from the 'Love' stat might have to do with the hidden unfinished gallery. I noticed after running Mamako first and getting a 2000 love score that the usual three clothing options to the left had a fourth icon. When you click on it, it sends you to what appears to be a gallery with only 3 girls listed, Mamako strangely not among them. However, after running Albedo second that icon disappeared? I extracted the assets to check and there's nothing actually there to unlock yet, but that might explain why there's two stats now.

So, potentially, the final update with Yor might not be the actual 'final' update. (unless Bokuman gives up on the hidden gallery and abandons it)

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Season 5 is weird, besides adding in Yor there seems to be a bunch of unfinished content and the scoring system is.. odd.

I think it might all be related, because creating a new 'Climax' stat separately from the 'Love' stat might have to do with the hidden unfinished gallery. I noticed after running Mamako first and getting a 2000 love score that the usual three clothing options to the left had a fourth icon. When you click on it, it sends you to what appears to be a gallery with only 3 girls listed, Mamako strangely not among them. However, after running Albedo second that icon disappeared? I extracted the assets to check and there's nothing actually there to unlock yet, but that might explain why there's two stats now.

So, potentially, the final update with Yor might not be the actual 'final' update. (unless Bokuman gives up on the hidden gallery and abandons it)
Not gonna lie, I had the same thought. Also want to talk about the Elma casting. First of all there were no anal scenes unless I missed something. Second of all the highest love points I could get were 1600 ( I played it three times to make sure I didn't pick a wrong option.) so I couldn't even unlock her naked gallery in the selection. And finally what was the point of having her leave from just a single wrong option? Yes you can go back but why did it have to be every one? . I got a feeling that unlike the previous ones, this one was kind of a speedrun . So yeah hoping that since Yor is the " last" one things can end better and who knows we might get something with the assistants unless like you said bokuman gives up on the hidden gallery.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
For Season 1, I see a gauge when I pick each girl but it doesn't seem to move, and I can just get good end bad end results. Is that all there is in that season?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes