VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
This has probably been asked already, but does the love value actually do anything in Season 1 since the value never moves, also seems like you can't save with specific characters in season 1 and lastly in season if you do a characters scene more then once is the dialog supposed to be the same each time?

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
This has probably been asked already, but does the love value actually do anything in Season 1 since the value never moves, also seems like you can't save with specific characters in season 1 and lastly in season if you do a characters scene more then once is the dialog supposed to be the same each time?
First, the love points just works from season 3 onwards.
Second, I think saving is completely irrelevant for the two first seasons.
Lastly, some scenes changes with your choices in season 1 and 2, nothing mayor, but yes.
Hope this clears your doubts...

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
First, the love points just works from season 3 onwards.
Second, I think saving is completely irrelevant for the two first seasons.
Lastly, some scenes changes with your choices in season 1 and 2, nothing mayor, but yes.
Hope this clears your doubts...
It does, really appreciate the answer and it cleared up a lot of confusion

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
So bokuman dropped a gif on Twitter with an explosion titled "Waifuhub season 6". I dunno but this could be a big hint that Megumin will be the first girl for season 6!

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
HUh, thats weird, my apologies, in the patreon message he sent it he said it was out.

I shall upload the actual update later

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes