VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

yeabo

Jan 24, 2022
For Season 1, I see a gauge when I pick each girl but it doesn't seem to move, and I can just get good end bad end results. Is that all there is in that season?
yeah, its progressively had more things added, which dont really make any sense or too big of an impact on the games

Gtorres123

Jun 24, 2020
Anyone have the link to season 4 for the android version with all the girls on it. It's weird that the android version of season 5 was added before the entire season 4

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
are the climax and love points useful for something?
Yes, starting from season 3, if you get 2000 love points you unlock the girl's naked version in the select screen...and the more climax points you have, the more the mc cums at the end of the cast, and if you get the max wich is 15000, you unlock some kind of dream scene with the assistants(Hopefully there would be full ones soon...)

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Yes, starting from season 3, if you get 2000 love points you unlock the girl's naked version in the select screen...and the more climax points you have, the more the mc cums at the end of the cast, and if you get the max wich is 15000, you unlock some kind of dream scene with the assistants(Hopefully there would be full ones soon...)
how can you get the max 15k points?

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
I tried and never get to that, so I hope for an easy method or bypass. but if the only way is get gud then I guess I rather miss those
After playing again I figured you only have to do 2500 pts. on the minigames, so you get the girl to cum each time to get it...but it's kinda pointless for now, since nothing really happens with the assistants yet...

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
You have to get perfect everytime on the minigames. If you find it too difficult you can use the rollback option to try several times until you manage to get 15k points
there are girls who cannot get 15k points and 2000 affection points at the same time, usually I choose the 2000

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
Interesting, that'll be fun to try out, although might not be able to grab it this month, since it requires T3 pledge

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Good news everyone. Apparently waifuhub city is complete and will be available on patreon on July update!
As interesting as that sounds, I don't know why a part of me feels like he might put some of the already preexisting scenes/animations of the current WaifuHub standalone seasons into City. I hope this feeling is just me being looking too much into the details, but cool nonetheless that this alpha release is completed. Did Bokuman mentioned any new girl or new girl debuting in WH City? Regardless, thanks for the heads up announcement.

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
As interesting as that sounds, I don't know why a part of me feels like he might put some of the already preexisting scenes/animations of the current WaifuHub standalone seasons into City. I hope this feeling is just me being looking too much into the details, but cool nonetheless that this alpha release is completed. Did Bokuman mentioned any new girl or new girl debuting in WH City? Regardless, thanks for the heads up announcement.
Judging by the patreon post, the characters are, as far as I can recognise, all original

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes