VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Cormac

May 18, 2017
What happens if I get the max points with all the girls? I see that in the middle square the icon of the girl who assist us appears, but she's unfuckable, right?

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
What happens if I get the max points with all the girls? I see that in the middle square the icon of the girl who assist us appears, but she's unfuckable, right?
Yes it's a teaser of sorts. But based on the most recent interview with yor we might be very close since they both had the "weird" dream. Hopefully in season 6 we will get to do that, because although you meet Layla and Amber in waifuhub city, I kinda doubt he put the sex scenes there.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Could be a thing where he "teases" them in City while actually having their own route/storyline in the WaifuHub Seasons as they are. I hope that at least season 6 introduces something MORE with them, and not just teases here and there.

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
if anybody got it and can upload in a different page would be amazing, i the download speed in anonfiles is capped at 100kbps

Last edited:

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
Might be slightly late with the update this month, waiting on literally £1 for a pre-authorisation to be returned before I can grab the pledge lol

Edit: Also, gonna have to hold off on city 'till next month, got paid less than expected, but already done double last months shifts

Last edited:

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
So I played season 6 and here is a review so far. Honestly, what was that? The new update basically destroyed the chance of enjoying the interview!
1. The text speed has been automatically set to maximum and you can't even lower it.
2. The new version of the climax points makes it SO much harder to get perfect score consistently.
3. For some reason, the ability to revert a choice (using backspace or the back button on the phone) has been stripped away so now you must always save ( I'm mentioning this cause before season 6 this was not a problem)
4. The lag in the game. For example during the cumming scene you go from megumin sitting on the couch to getting a blowjob through a black screen. Like why?
5. The new visuals over all just don't do it for me.
I guess the fact we got Megumin is a saving point, but honestly this is just disappointing for me! And since he will probably keep things the same for the season, I am kinda scared of how he will handle the rest of the waifus. For now we know Anna from Shimonetta is coming so at least that's something to look forward.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes