VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

pandamx

Aug 2, 2020
I can't download the Yor Update, anyone can update it? Neither the second girl of season 6...

bdog1055

Nov 17, 2020
in s1 there a bar at the bottom of the characters is that bar supposed to move after I complete a waifu or am I not understanding how to play?

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
in s1 there a bar at the bottom of the characters is that bar supposed to move after I complete a waifu or am I not understanding how to play?
It is the first version, it is normal that the first version looks different from the current one and it is obvious that you will not update it unless you want to

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
I told him Bokuman is a big fan of Kobayashi-san, as I would like to see Kanna but I know he won't add her.
True enough. And now he basically needs to add yunyun , tohru, Mami and ruka to finish with the waifus from dragon maid, rent a girlfriend and konosuba( unless he also adds Eris). Hopefully Marin gets in this season cause he's made quite a few drawings of her in the recent months, but who's to say. Other than that I still hope for the assistants to have scenes ( the hinting in the yor interview from season 5 is etched in my mind). Sorry for rambling.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Honestly after playing season 6 again after a month the biggest problem is the unchangeable text speed. Having it automatically set to maximum barely lets you enjoy the scene. On the plus side we now have some special effects. But between renpy and unity version, the former was much more enjoyable. But guess I better get used to it from now on.

Jul 17, 2018
Apologies for the lateness, been busy for the last few weeks, only had time to do this today lol

The latest update if season6 !!:

Considering the character, next month will likely be much faster
Very good, taemal.

Can I suggest one thing? On the next update, instead of one huge file to download, can you split it into different ones (like one for Windows, one for Android, etc) each one with a link to download (because, in addition to improving the download time, we can only focus on downloading the version we can use - for me, for instance, only Windows is important, and the others don't).

Aside from this, I wish you success, my friend, and thank you!

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
Very good, taemal.

Can I suggest one thing? On the next update, instead of one huge file to download, can you split it into different ones (like one for Windows, one for Android, etc) each one with a link to download (because, in addition to improving the download time, we can only focus on downloading the version we can use - for me, for instance, only Windows is important, and the others don't).

Aside from this, I wish you success, my friend, and thank you!
Sure, I'll try it out next update

Reactions: kamikotosamao
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes