VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
Anyone have tips on getting 2000 lovepoints? Been trying to get 2000 love points for yun yun and tried what I could. Feels like I'm misunderstanding something. The mini game seems to really only affect the climax points and not the lovepoints. Furthers score I got was 1800 lp

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone have tips on getting 2000 lovepoints? Been trying to get 2000 love points for yun yun and tried what I could. Feels like I'm misunderstanding something. The mini game seems to really only affect the climax points and not the lovepoints. Furthers score I got was 1800 lp
You have to pick the correct choice of what to say to her in the conversations. Correct choice = +200 points, Incorrect choice = 0 points.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I've recently read up on some rules and found out that posting fanart on a game thread is heavily discouraged if not outright banned. Therefore to avoid frictions with the f95 overlords, all of my redraws will now be posted exclusively on the mod thread. Perhaps if I more closely comply to the rules, I'll finally get approved for a modder tag :HideThePain:.

As such you can check out my 1st complete redraw for an anal scene for Yor here.

joojo2837

May 16, 2022
A save would be good. I could get the scenes from only two assistants: amber and kitty. The other two were bugging out

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
A save would be good. I could get the scenes from only two assistants: amber and kitty. The other two were bugging out
can i get your assistant version because i cannot get it eventhough i already restart my game and fullfill the requierment for love and climax point

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes