RPGM Waifus Adventure [v0.6a] [NemuThe Tentacle Monster]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
Hi, Regarding with getting marceline to the movie, I found it by accident, IIRC you just have to use the chat function instead of the Go out.

This is assuming you already have done the marceline BJ scene and have the movie poster

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2022
Okay so from my playthrough, it seems you have to had the encounter with the goddess of life, in order to meet her you have to help bubblegum with her lab experiments
i finished the bubblegum quests and had the encounter with the goddess and got marceline's first 3 scenes

Jul 18, 2022
yeah same problem here, i think it has something to do with not having the casset tape. i have the BMO coin but when i try to trade it in for the cassete it says out of stock. Can't proceed past this point either
yep i also have the BMO coin and cant seem to trade it for the tape.
i think the only solution is to get a save with all the scenes or start a new game

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
yeah same problem here, i think it has something to do with not having the casset tape. i have the BMO coin but when i try to trade it in for the cassete it says out of stock. Can't proceed past this point either
it does not.
it has to do with the player getting the goddess of life scene before completing Marceline's tape quest
if you have the tape in your inventory and do pb quest's the tape will be eliminated from your inventory the next time you will visit marceline and if you did not buy it the game will not allow you to buy it anymore.

to not get locked out of marceline scenes you need to:
1. give marceline the tape and the repaired cassette player to get the Foot scene the normal way.
(before doing the goddes of life scene)
2.complete the goddes of life scene
3.get back to marceline to trigger a mini scene where she hugs the mc for the second time.
4. chat with P.bot,P.B. and marceline about the ritual then with peppermint.
5. peppermint will ask you to do a date with P.B. after the date go to the lab to speak with P.bot
6. chat with P.bot about the security footage of the ritual and then you can invite marceline to the movie night if you have the poster and unlock her last scene

also if someone is interested i may upload a 100% save in the future (if someone doesnt beat me to it)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes