RPGM Waifus Adventure [v0.6a] [NemuThe Tentacle Monster]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 16, 2021
it does not.
it has to do with the player getting the goddess of life scene before completing Marceline's tape quest
if you have the tape in your inventory and do pb quest's the tape will be eliminated from your inventory the next time you will visit marceline and if you did not buy it the game will not allow you to buy it anymore.

to not get locked out of marceline scenes you need to:
1. give marceline the tape and the repaired cassette player to get the Foot scene the normal way.
(before doing the goddes of life scene)
2.complete the goddes of life scene
3.get back to marceline to trigger a mini scene where she hugs the mc for the second time.
4. chat with P.bot,P.B. and marceline about the ritual then with peppermint.
5. peppermint will ask you to do a date with P.B. after the date go to the lab to speak with P.bot
6. chat with P.bot about the security footage of the ritual and then you can invite marceline to the movie night if you have the poster and unlock her last scene

also if someone is interested i may upload a 100% save in the future (if someone doesnt beat me to it)
Did they fix this in 0.6? I got the tape long after the Life Goddess scene, and when I bought it, it just didn't give me it?

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
Did they fix this in 0.6? I got the tape long after the Life Goddess scene, and when I bought it, it just didn't give me it?
the dev supposedly fix it, but i don't know if he integrated a way to fix saves that had it broken before said fix, so you can try, at worst is playing the game from the beginning ant the game is not that long

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes