RPGM Abandoned Waifus Attack [v0.1.2] [Takkongguy]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
> Inspired by Suikoden series

oh boy this is already good
I'll add it to all other bookmarked games in development that I'm gonna be waiting for for next 10 years

D

Deleted member 3439012

Another nice RPGM game, but I kinda wish there was an actual rpg made y'know?

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
The Suikoden mention is definitely enticing although Suikoden isn't ONLY about base building and recruiting. It's also about geopolitical conflict with a mysterious almost religious background related to the True runes and usually includes a war minigame. Not really fond of the shota main char and I'm not sure about the sexual content in this one either but it's a 0.1 version so....

Reactions: Anarys

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Holy shit. I've seen this dev posting in /v/ dev threads across numerous years. Never thought he would actually release his game once.

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
Very promising, I hope the dev adds the option to run away from fights in the future.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
The Suikoden mention is definitely enticing although Suikoden isn't ONLY about base building and recruiting. It's also about geopolitical conflict with a mysterious almost religious background related to the True runes and usually includes a war minigame....
Very true, but the base building and recruiting features are the things most people wish would make their way into other games. A lot of RPG settings and plots aren't suited to a big geopolitical conflict and war story, but an expanding home base and cast are welcome almost anywhere.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
umm.. how to report bugs to the dev?
the poison ring doesn't work even if you equip it xD

GabrielKlaus

Jan 29, 2020
There is any info about all the content that is available in this version of the game?
I got to the part where I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But now it looks like I have nothing else to do but kill random enemies. Is that all the content?

(I'm really enjoying the game, really digging the story and the characters design so far)

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
There is any info about all the content that is available in this version of the game?
I got to the part where I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But now it looks like I have nothing else to do but kill random enemies. Is that all the content?

(I'm really enjoying the game, really digging the story and the characters design so far)
Yes

White195

Dec 18, 2017
This looks interesting, but I'll hold off until it has more content before giving it a try, i really can't enjoy short Demos :(
Thou i like the concept and absolutely loved Suikoden, not to mention i like the artstyle and direction this game seems to be headed.

Keep it up Dev.

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes