RPGM Abandoned Waifus Attack [v0.1.2] [Takkongguy]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
The only thing I see that needs a little tweaking is the hitbox for selecting a character. When I want to use a potion I gotta bring the mouse a bit too far away from the selected character- feels weird. I know you can use the arrow keys, but still.
Isn't keyboard faster and/or easier to use? Even if you jerc off at the same time, but why would you do that during battle? :unsure:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
------------------Changelog V0.1.5------------------------

-"Change protagonist's appearance".

...Huh?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Well if they're changing the protag from a cute boy getting dommed by amazons if favour of generic-anime-protag#876424 that would suck.

Also, might want to add 'no sexual content' tag judging from the authors comments on his blog.

• Sad
Reactions: Belphegor007

Paladin04

Aug 4, 2017
Wow no comments in over a month and no game updates?? Is this game going to have sexual content?? I really enjoyed the battle and RPG elements and the setting. Would be a shame to see this project die off.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Game still has no sex and the main character is older now and has an edgier/masculine face.
Also the fourth picture has him removed same with the one where he grabs the other girl's ass.

Here is a shitty paint edit of the comparisons of the mc portrait Actor_all01.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I read one of his comments and he said he is only considering lewd scenes.
I would put on the no sex tag at this point as I don't think it will ever have any
When they say "Only considering lewd scenes" please tell me that is only referring to penetration and not other kinky acts (Such as kissing booty, eating her out, etc).

• Angry
Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

Paladin04

Aug 4, 2017
This game feels dead...no posts in the comment section in over a month and no game updates..really sad because this game seemed to have potential!

Reactions: Kosogava
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes