RPGM Abandoned Waifus Attack [v0.1.2] [Takkongguy]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Feel like this game truly are dead and didn't have any future, Dev didn't have Patreon or any other way for people that interested in his project to support so I guess this is more like a hobby for him. No just that but the change in MC appearance (should have keep him like that without change) and Dev hint about "no sex content" maybe 2 more reason for people to feel turned off so yeah there's no hope, which is a shame because the art style was so good and did got potential

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Feel like this game truly are dead and didn't have any future, Dev didn't have Patreon or any other way for people that interested in his project to support so I guess this is more like a hobby for him. No just that but the change in MC appearance (should have keep him like that without change) and Dev hint about "no sex content" maybe 2 more reason for people to feel turned off so yeah there's no hope, which is a shame because the art style was so good and did got potential
Agreed. I was really hoping to see this get mentioned on r/justneckbeardthings and hopefully become a meme from there.

Reactions: thevoid089

PepperSimp

Mar 27, 2018
dude I fcking hate when a good developer/artist doesnt have any social media and are nowhere to be found on the internet. I get they are probably shy and all and feel like their works doesnt matter cause it looks bad to their eyes, but damn to many great creators that just vanishes without a trace. The artworks is GODLIKE but surpise surprise, you cant find the artist. Why creative people must bo so introvert and with self steem issues?

Jun 16, 2017
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the other game made by this guy called "Human Extinct" or any previous builds of this game? If not, this stuff probably is lost for good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the other game made by this guy called "Human Extinct" or any previous builds of this game? If not, this stuff probably is lost for good.
What happened to that game and what is it about?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I could find only this video for Human Extinct:

Takkongguy has only an itch.io profile, I couldn't find him nowhere else. Too bad you can't pm someone on itch.io.
Ah, so it's a sonic Sat AM -like furry game. I never tried messaging a creator on there bur not having a messaging option is quite an oversight.

Reactions: robertjubs

Jun 16, 2017

I found someone with a copy of Human Extinct sitting on his Hardrive on Twitter and got him to upload it to archive.org.

It's not much, but you're welcome to anyone who is still viewing this thread.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I found someone with a copy of Human Extinct sitting on his Hardrive on Twitter and got him to upload it to archive.org.

Thank you for being a preservation hero

Reactions: 1167

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018

Yeah, seriously a lot of good shit has fallen into the ether, thanks. I'm still heartbroken over one that dissapeared a few years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes