VN Ren'Py Waifu's Mission [Vol 3] [Destph Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 28, 2018
Hey ,i have a question because for a long time i cant figure it out ,how did you get nino scenes ?:D i tried everything but i never get it so i m kind of lost,because i dont know what i m doing wrong :D

DigitBlast

Apr 6, 2022
Hey ,i have a question because for a long time i cant figure it out ,how did you get nino scenes ?:D i tried everything but i never get it so i m kind of lost,because i dont know what i m doing wrong :D
When you get the choice to research choose gastronomy then choose help nino you can choose to go solo or go with company as it won't change anything then at night go to the kitchen.

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
When you get the choice to research choose gastronomy then choose help nino you can choose to go solo or go with company as it won't change anything then at night go to the kitchen.
you forgot to add the option answer. that was "It was sour"

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
And looks like, seemingly with Vol. 3 still not finished but with the demo, DESTPH is now making polls for Vol. 4, seems one to be of BLEACH the other from Kimetsu and a special one on their discord, that looks like to be Fairy Tail. Interesting combo of franchises as far as Volume 4 is concerned. Can't wait for the full release of Vol. 3 though, interesting idea merging, by the preview looks, both Fate/EXTRA, Spice and Wolf and SAO into the mix.

Chilloutbruhh

Feb 6, 2022
idk how to have this scene
That ones a little weird, I don't have the game downloaded but from what I remember when you go to the store go by yourself. So basically don't accompany them. If this doesn't help then I forgot, sorry.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Looks like on a public post in the patreon page, showed a roadmap of what's to come/in development, and looks like one is going to be a somewhat of an update to volume 1, alongside the uppcoming (and released by the patreon only posts) of the demo of vol. 3 and a special version of it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote