VN Ren'Py Waifu's Mission [Vol 3] [Destph Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PKnever

Nov 13, 2020
Can someone give me a hint in unlocking Kanna and secert ending of Vol1, please send help.

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
Can someone give me a hint in unlocking Kanna and secert ending of Vol1, please send help.
Kanna is in the special version which I've yet to grab, as for the secret ending, do everyones routes then play through again and you'll be asked if you want to stay, say yes and the secret ending plays

Vol 1 and 2? ( anonfile doesn't work for me )
What OS do you use? I'll upload them to a mixdrop or gofile for ye, just need to know what OS you use

thank you very much! i got both Kobayashi's scenes and the harem/orgy one, unfortunely i also wanted to see Kanna, but the one who gave the link for the full chapter 1 didn't got us the version with her
I'll be grabbing the stuff with Kanna in the next day or two

Reactions: PKnever
Aug 25, 2021

How clumsy of me, I seem to have dropped something...
do you happen to know of a walkthrough of this game? i cant seem to unlock all the gallery

Aug 25, 2021
What are you missing?
i feel a bit silly now but all im missing is that goddesses love route, i was having trouble finding the routes for thorus and lucuas fondling scenes but i managed to get those and the harem ending.
so i guess all i have to do is wait for you to grab the kanna one, thank you very much!

Jul 20, 2017

How clumsy of me, I seem to have dropped something...
Virus total says its got malware. Strike that. I scanned the download link on three other sites and they all say it doesnt. I keep forgetting virus total's owners have some pissy ass problem with certain websites.

Last edited:

lolkay123

Mar 9, 2021
Kanna is in the special version which I've yet to grab, as for the secret ending, do everyones routes then play through again and you'll be asked if you want to stay, say yes and the secret ending plays

What OS do you use? I'll upload them to a mixdrop or gofile for ye, just need to know what OS you use

I'll be grabbing the stuff with Kanna in the next day or two
Cant wait!

taemal

Jul 17, 2019

Nov 2, 2020

You should post that but for volume 1 and 2 also

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote