VN Ren'Py Waifu's Mission [Vol 3] [Destph Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
My apologies for the extended leave of absence, life happened and I've been busier than normal of late, however come September I shall bring the Vol 3 demo, and whatever else is released at that point

RamboCambo

Jul 25, 2022
Does anybody know how to do Miku's mini game? it says I have to get to know the sisters better but I've completed the game and unlocked all the scenes.

DannyDSB2018

Apr 26, 2020
How do you get the Raiha and Orgy ending on vol 2? The walkthrough from page 5 doesn't really help, or I do not understand it correctly. I tried the Raiha ending needed steps, I did any of the routes, but I don't get Raiha at the end, same with the orgy ending. Some explicit details, pls?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So uh, looks like a while ago the full version of Volume 3 got released, alongside what seems to be a small reupload of Volume 2 with some corrections and a message in the end showing that the story will continue on Vol. 3. Just for a heads up to everyone here, I'm not a patreon but I always take a look at the developer's posts every now and then.

Chithienx

Sep 12, 2022

Why the APK file is .zip ;-; can anyone show me how to convert this to apk?

TerraDous

Sep 2, 2022
Use this, do page 4 first then the rest should be easy.
EDIT: The PDF is a walkthrough for Waifu Mission 2 if anyone else needs anything.
This really helps thanks for sharing! Do you have something like this for Waifu mission 1 I am have difficulty unlocking all the scenes.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
And probably, if possible please, any small update Destph has made to the prior volumes, because even when completed he still finds a way to either add more things, or just "complete" it even more.

Last edited:

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
anyone got a full safe or galery unlock for part 1?
im trying evrything but i cant get them all

Jun 19, 2021
Front page needs to have vol. 3 (Demo) next to the top download. At first I thought it was a complilation of the other two till i saw the file size and name.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Multiple revisions to older volumes, I'm not even sure if Vol. 4 is already done as well. It's just, for some reason no one seems interested enough to post it here, that and combined that all the finalized, finished games are just paywalled under their patreon doesn't help either.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
And he is expanding Volume 1 yet again... yay. Seems to be an expanded Kobayashi route from what the title of the patreon post says, of course paywalled, just as a heads up for anyone who wanted to know what they have been doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gugascherer

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Original patreon post link:

Waifu's Mission vol. 1 (v.2.0.0) Gameplay (In development)

Full+Special route:

Full:

Welp, looks like the 2.00 version of Vol. 1 is done (although given this developer's history with constantly giving revisions/updates/expansions I'm not sure if this is the case anymore), as probably anyone here guessed, all the links lead to patreon only/paywalled posts... so... yeah.

If any hero is willing to share/update the content it would be very appreciated. Until then, this is just a heads up for everyone here.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote