EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Wakeari_Cover.jpg

Overview:
Three lovely young women leave in an old inn that they inherited from their grandfather. A young man named Tenpei Ikaruga moves in and discovers a little demonic creature in his room. The new acquaintance gives him a magic camera that allows him to look underneath women's clothes for a while. Armed with this helpful tool, Tenpei tries to develop relationships with the young women in order to see more than even the magic camera might allow.

Wakeari! is essentially a simulation game, mainly consisting of visiting various rooms in the inn, engaging in automatic conversation with the girls, using the camera in order to see their underwear, and eventually building up relationships enough to have sex with them. The game uses cel-shaded 3D models for the women, and the sex scenes are fully 3D and interactive. Camera-undressing must be performed within an allotted time limit; the player must quickly drag the mouse over the girl's body, uncovering areas in a way not unlike paint applications. Physical movement in the game is restricted to camera only.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-27
Release Date: 2011-11-11
Original Title: ワケあり!
Developer: Illusion
Translation: HongFire Modders
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English (~90% translated or more)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win (Setup): - - - - -

Extras:

Thanks to Hones for sharing.

fa21bf3dc09781eb8c562e124a7b460d.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 2016-11-13_152336.jpg 2016-11-13_152359.jpg sample_0464e3775d7d9032e77b2d250451689a99987063.jpg sample_541c299f11db08c7cb1a655d7fe35fe3b32fb099.jpg sample_fb7e7079e968364d42e65481d072e3cd331aa8ff.jpg sample_21f9c9fefdaf5cf6d9020a3c5d77f7c0d42108ef.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pfr

Mar 30, 2018
I have problem with unpack says damage archi, I've tryed from difrent servers with the same result. Please could you check it this game looks good wanna try it :)

Runezs

May 9, 2017
for a moment i thought it was a koikatsu made of game, but with the graphics reduced to 144p for better immersion

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
A classic and in my opinion the best Illusion title to this date, because it had too many cool mechanics and the interactions were much more advanced than in other games. The only negatives I can think about are the lack of character customization and the scarcity of characters.

The story is original and interesting and based off some real life weird phenomenons like OBE (out of body experience), during sex there is an X RAY!! You can have sex in shit tons of locations, for voyeur fans there is a huge amount of game modes that allow you to spy on girls, making a girl orgasm too many times will unlock her tired and O-face mode...If one of the girls gets possessed by many spirits at once she will become darker in personality and looks and will unlock it's own unique sex positions, this game needs to have a sequel or be copied by another Illusion title, there was a drought of good content since it's release.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Not that I want to be that person, but I can't help but think that devs are getting a little lazy with the descriptions of the games. Take this one for example. The very first line is 'Three lovely young women leave in an old inn that they inherited from their grandfather. ' They leave in an old inn? I get that a lot of these games are made by people who's first language isn't English but live and leave are two very different words.

Again, I didn't want to be that person, I only pointed it out cause I want to see games succeed and some people look at the description, see mistakes like that and turn away from good games. So I'm sorry if I offended the dev, I really only am trying to help.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I want to be that person, but I can't help but think that devs are getting a little lazy with the descriptions of the games. Take this one for example. The very first line is 'Three lovely young women leave in an old inn that they inherited from their grandfather. ' They leave in an old inn? I get that a lot of these games are made by people who's first language isn't English but live and leave are two very different words.

Again, I didn't want to be that person, I only pointed it out cause I want to see games succeed and some people look at the description, see mistakes like that and turn away from good games. So I'm sorry if I offended the dev, I really only am trying to help.
I agree that proper grammar is important when developing a game, but that ship has long since sailed for this title. The dev is certainly not reading this thread, this game is about 8 or 9 years old at this point.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

The game is from a major game dev from japan that makes adult 3d games. They also don't sell at all outside of japan, so any descriptions that aren't japanese were not made by them.

They stopped selling outside of japan when the whole Rapelay! game brought the west into hysterics (years after its release).

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
It was nice when it came out..now there's better alternatives.
I get that, but I'm weird in the sense of wanting to try out old things for the sake of entertainment. FFS, I have my dad's record player that I play with occasionally.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The game is from a major game dev from japan that makes adult 3d games. They also don't sell at all outside of japan, so any descriptions that aren't japanese were not made by them.

They stopped selling outside of japan when the whole Rapelay! game brought the west into hysterics (years after its release).
Yeah, sadly, I remember that... fortunately there were other ways to keep getting their games, but they really toned things down after that.

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
Why my pleasure bar isn't growing with absolute nothing? It's a glitch?

I tried reinstalling all, playing the 100% save and nothing, I can never satisfy anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfffffff