IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
can some good soul put some translation for the untranslated dialogues that i wanted tu understand for almost 8 years? PLEASE

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
When I saw the release date (2011) I was like "hmm oohhh kay,a 9 year old game, hmmm".

So I read through the (short) 2 page thread and there were a couple comments that spiked my interest so I thought, "hey, what the hell, its free, and I got the space".

You know what? I really like it.

It's not a perfect description, but it reminds me a bit of those "older" movies which didn't have as many technologies, in particular digital tech as today, but often seemed to make up for it (a lot) by being more creative.

Same goes for games to be honest, I mean when 3D wasn't so realistic, the stories were deeper, the gameplay was more ingenious whereas todays' games often feel like a very realistic empty 3D movie basically...

Anyway, enough of that, I just wanted to say that it feels that this is a bit the same, in many ways, I feel this game is way better than quite a few recent Illusion games.
I WILL RESUME ALL YOUR WORDS IN LESS WORDS XD

what you wanted to say is that ILLUSION back in the days, put some effort in the games, and now is all more visual and superficial, rather than GAMEPLAY ENJOYABLE... i miss the old ILLUSION.... i was hoping something like AI Girl for some years after AA2...

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone have an installed DL link? I'm trying to run this on Wine and locales are a nightmare with Wine.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Btw if you don't want to change the system locale, you can use .
For installation just start directly the setup.exe with it in the setup folder, instead of the Startup.exe.
Not actually sure if Japanese locale is needed for the installation, but had issues without it with illusion games before.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Why my pleasure bar isn't growing with absolute nothing? It's a glitch?

I tried reinstalling all, playing the 100% save and nothing, I can never satisfy anything.
same for me, the pleasure not raising at all
I'm pretty sure there is a lock option so that you can make it so you or the girls never cum, it might be activated, just click on the lock icon.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Ah.. shooter? Can someone send example pictures of the "shooter" aspect of the game? Since its a bit too big to just download out of pure curiosity for me
Every couple of days there's a ghost invasion on the home, you just shoot them away before time runs out. Nothing too complex, just a shoot the target minigame.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Wakeari! is essentially a simulation game, mainly consisting of visiting various rooms in the inn, engaging in automatic conversation with the girls, using the camera in order to see their underwear, and eventually building up relationships enough to have sex with them.
Building up relationships enough to have sex with them
sees rape tag :WaitWhat:

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
What do you do after the intro? I can't seem to get anything to happen. I can move the camera and access the control menu and settings menu but the camera and door icon on the right don't do anything.

Reactions: spacemonkiee777

ducktails

May 17, 2018
What do you do after the intro? I can't seem to get anything to happen. I can move the camera and access the control menu and settings menu but the camera and door icon on the right don't do anything.
On the right side, there is a door button, you can navigate the house with that. If you click on it seems like a tooltip opens but you can click that (there is only one location to go at the start).

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I WILL RESUME ALL YOUR WORDS IN LESS WORDS XD

what you wanted to say is that ILLUSION back in the days, put some effort in the games, and now is all more visual and superficial, rather than GAMEPLAY ENJOYABLE... i miss the old ILLUSION.... i was hoping something like AI Girl for some years after AA2...
NGL, I really do like AA2 style of gameplay. Nowadays illusion game is just scene selection and it gets boring real quick.

Nitsneaky

Feb 17, 2018
It made it better, but sadly still runs like shit at most places. I hate how older Illusion games shit themselves on newer systems. So if anyone else has a fix for win 10, please post.
The dxd9dll or whatever its called just crashes before starting.
Whenver I get to the clothing eraser part it goes to 7 FPS. Couldn't get Artificial Girl 2 to run either.

(also sidenote: Is hongfire dead?)
Same bro.

RRanju

May 12, 2018
It made it better, but sadly still runs like shit at most places. I hate how older Illusion games shit themselves on newer systems. So if anyone else has a fix for win 10, please post.
The dxd9dll or whatever its called just crashes before starting.
Whenver I get to the clothing eraser part it goes to 7 FPS. Couldn't get Artificial Girl 2 to run either.

(also sidenote: Is hongfire dead?)
try this one

(Second link)
Literally playing with 90+ fps outside and with the Magic thingy 50-60 fps
Max Graphic

Death_Wing03

Jan 11, 2018
try this one

(Second link)
Literally playing with 90+ fps outside and with the Magic thingy 50-60 fps
Max Graphic
Yeah that definitely fixes the FPS, but the models turn into just faces without hair or a body (freaky shit really). So yep, anyone know how to fix the shit FPS on modern systems?

EDIT: Figured it out, grab the latest dgvoodoo2 build from here:
Then after extracting the files, copy the D3D9.dll from the MS/x86 folder from the files you extracted, and paste it into the Wakeari folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Nitsneaky