JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
The FPS issue is most likely the same as the one that effects rapelay. It seems to just be an issue with old 3D games, but there is a simple solution;

1. Download the file from this link ( )
2. Open your file manager and go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
3. Scroll down until you find the d3d9.dll file and rename it d3d9.dll.old (this will make the file unusable but don't worry, but whatever you do, do not delete this file, maybe make a backup and put it somewhere safe)
4. Once the file has been renamed, take the d3d9.dll file that you downloaded and move it to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
5. That's it, the game should work fine after this

If you find that you can't rename the d3d9.dll file then you'll need to change the file permission, should be pretty simple but if you struggle with it just follow these instructions;

1. Go to the d3d9.dll file at C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
2. Right click it and select properties.
3. Go to the security tab and click the button that says advanced, this will open the advanced security settings for the file.
4. Click the button that says "change permissions", it won't look like anything has changed at first.
5. At the top of the tab, next to where the owner is listed, click the "change" button, this will open a new tab.
6. In the box labelled, "Enter the object name to select", type "administrators", then click okay.
7. Cancel all the tabs, then right click on the d3d9.dll file again and go to security.
8. Click the "Edit" button and then click on "administrators".
8. Tick all of the boxes to give yourself full control of the file, there will be a warning thing that pops up but just click okay and ignore it.
9. You should now be able to edit and replace the file as you please.

If this doesn't work or you run into anymore problems just drop me a message and I'll see what I can do.

• Angry
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Shouldnt there be also an incest tag on this? I mean if the girls inherited the building from their grandfather wouldnt they be sisters or at least related? I havent played the game yet so please tell me if they are sisters. That would make it even better ^^

RRanju

May 12, 2018
Yeah that definitely fixes the FPS, but the models turn into just faces without hair or a body (freaky shit really). So yep, anyone know how to fix the shit FPS on modern systems?

EDIT: Figured it out, grab the latest dgvoodoo2 build from here:
Then after extracting the files, copy the D3D9.dll from the MS/x86 folder from the files you extracted, and paste it into the Wakeari folder
weird, i dont have that problem everything looks normal to me.
Well it also depends on your hardware tbh, idk if you are using nvidia or amd, and obviously its also driver related.
Anyway glad you found your fix.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
The FPS issue is most likely the same as the one that effects rapelay. It seems to just be an issue with old 3D games, but there is a simple solution;

1. Download the file from this link ( )
2. Open your file manager and go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
3. Scroll down until you find the d3d9.dll file and rename it d3d9.dll.old (this will make the file unusable but don't worry, but whatever you do, do not delete this file, maybe make a backup and put it somewhere safe)
4. Once the file has been renamed, take the d3d9.dll file that you downloaded and move it to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
5. That's it, the game should work fine after this

If you find that you can't rename the d3d9.dll file then you'll need to change the file permission, should be pretty simple but if you struggle with it just follow these instructions;

1. Go to the d3d9.dll file at C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
2. Right click it and select properties.
3. Go to the security tab and click the button that says advanced, this will open the advanced security settings for the file.
4. Click the button that says "change permissions", it won't look like anything has changed at first.
5. At the top of the tab, next to where the owner is listed, click the "change" button, this will open a new tab.
6. In the box labelled, "Enter the object name to select", type "administrators", then click okay.
7. Cancel all the tabs, then right click on the d3d9.dll file again and go to security.
8. Click the "Edit" button and then click on "administrators".
8. Tick all of the boxes to give yourself full control of the file, there will be a warning thing that pops up but just click okay and ignore it.
9. You should now be able to edit and replace the file as you please.

If this doesn't work or you run into anymore problems just drop me a message and I'll see what I can do.
Dont mess with the system files. Just put the dll in the main game folder.

scar0017

May 7, 2017
Why my pleasure bar isn't growing with absolute nothing? It's a glitch?
same for me, the pleasure not raising at all
i have the same problem, and i can't find this damn lock
Is it me or the pleasure meter is bugged?
Found it: Once you've installed the HF patch, you don't need Locale Emulator anymore!
When I run HF patched game with Japanese locale, it breaks the pleasure bar. Run it normally and suddenly she's enjoying herself.

Reactions: ZeroZmm and flar

Wolfffffff

Dec 28, 2017
Found it: Once you've installed the HF patch, you don't need Locale Emulator anymore!
When I run HF patched game with Japanese locale, it breaks the pleasure bar. Run it normally and suddenly she's enjoying herself.
Tried it, it says the file is corrupted and only opens with japanese locale emulator...
How did you run it ?

Last edited:

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
the d3d9.dll is a pain in the fucking ass, guys, the game downloaded in this page isn't useful, this game needs to be downloaded from JP torrents or anime.sharing [JAPANESE]Torrents, then the HF-patch in the Inquisitor Anime.sharing page,

the game that is posted here doesn't have any d3d9.dll file in the game root, so, put another one new doesn't workt, doesn't work the Alt_ thing , or replace the d3d9 in the SysWow64 neither, download it from another page.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Dont mess with the system files. Just put the dll in the main game folder.
Doesn't always work, never worked for rapelay so I assume that wouldn't work here. Plus, as long as you save the old .dll file, like I specify to do in my guide, there is really no risk, you can always just delete the new file and rename the old one back to d3d9.dll, nothing changes.

Huan1811

Dec 1, 2017
always getting Error: Configuration file not found
can't start the game without japanese locale

RRanju

May 12, 2018
always getting Error: Configuration file not found
can't start the game without japanese locale
Uninstall everything, go manually into the folder and delete it Entirely
Follow the steps.
Download Local Emulator and install it with admin privileges.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huan1811

Dec 1, 2017
Uninstall everything, go manually into the folder and delete it Entirely
Follow the steps.
Download Local Emulator and install it with admin privileges.
done, reinstall everything and girls raising their pleasure
without using japanese locale

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 441715

Overview:
Three lovely young women leave in an old inn that they inherited from their grandfather. A young man named Tenpei Ikaruga moves in and discovers a little demonic creature in his room. The new acquaintance gives him a magic camera that allows him to look underneath women's clothes for a while. Armed with this helpful tool, Tenpei tries to develop relationships with the young women in order to see more than even the magic camera might allow.

Wakeari! is essentially a simulation game, mainly consisting of visiting various rooms in the inn, engaging in automatic conversation with the girls, using the camera in order to see their underwear, and eventually building up relationships enough to have sex with them. The game uses cel-shaded 3D models for the women, and the sex scenes are fully 3D and interactive. Camera-undressing must be performed within an allotted time limit; the player must quickly drag the mouse over the girl's body, uncovering areas in a way not unlike paint applications. Physical movement in the game is restricted to camera only.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-27
Release Date: 2011-11-11
Original Title: ワケあり!
Developer: Illusion
Translation: HongFire Modders
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English (~90% translated or more)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Setup): - - - -

Extras:

Thanks to Hones for sharing.

View attachment 441780 View attachment 441781 View attachment 441782 View attachment 441784 View attachment 441783 View attachment 441786 View attachment 441787 View attachment 441788 View attachment 441789
play this before and i know some people may experienced crash on win10

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Thanks for the responses with the fixes for win10. I will check back here when that issue arises again, but right now with AI Girl releasing and my HDD being too small, I had to delete older Illusion games and can't try those fixes.