Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
welp I don't know if its just me but i don't understand a single thing on how to install this so uh, I'm just gonna give up.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
What are you struggling with exactly?
everything, i am not good with stuff like this so installing was a bit too much for me

edit: should i have mentioned that i dont use an emulator and just set my pc locale to japan since i didnt want to deal with locale emulators...

Last edited:

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
of the dl links i tried mega was dead, nopy constantly failed at 15% and racaty doesn't have the setup.exe so yeah, i give up

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Could OP or someone add links plz?
The only working one is the clothing-pack...
thx!
yep, it's the clothing pack, full game, patch and translation. only missing the D3DLL file posted up above. Managed to install and run it following the directions posted. Download was a bit slow but that meant running it in the background wasn't too bad.

Memsx

Feb 18, 2020
I got the game but i never really touched it after trying to fix it for hours, right now it just runs on 4 FPS when i have a GTX 1070 and a Ryzen 7 2700x. Is there a way to fix this?

Giovna

Dec 29, 2021
Shouldnt there be also an incest tag on this? I mean if the girls inherited the building from their grandfather wouldnt they be sisters or at least related? I havent played the game yet so please tell me if they are sisters. That would make it even better ^^
they are indeed sisters

Ennead0

Dec 19, 2022
New Mega Link

For best results, I recommend that you use D3D9.dll. Also set your "drawing method" to Type 2 in the configuration of the game.
Capture.PNG

Last edited: