zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
I have aproblem, on the first room I can't do anything... I tried pushing the button that says "Kyoko's room"(I think), but the button press sound plays, but nothing happens... literally stuck in the first room in the game... somebody, please help...

Reactions: ClaBum

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else lagging in the H scenes? I'm like 100 frames normally but once h scenes start it goes to like 20 frames

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Disable fog and go type 2 in settings, it helps a little. But yeah I can't go above 20 fps too even with directx 9 dll.

ClaBum

Dec 26, 2017
I have aproblem, on the first room I can't do anything... I tried pushing the button that says "Kyoko's room"(I think), but the button press sound plays, but nothing happens... literally stuck in the first room in the game... somebody, please help...
hover over this button but click over the writing "kyoko's room"

Last edited:
Reactions: Gripgrapes

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
uggh i only get like 10fps. This is absurd, and the dll fix posted above did not work

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
Do you know what this is mean ?

I can't run game

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else lagging in the H scenes? I'm like 100 frames normally but once h scenes start it goes to like 20 frames
Disable fog and go type 2 in settings, it helps a little. But yeah I can't go above 20 fps too even with directx 9 dll.
uggh i only get like 10fps. This is absurd, and the dll fix posted above did not work
Microsoft changed something within directx that basically broke this game if you aren't actually running the game on windows xp. There is no fix, the previously posted one did work years ago but it will no longer as they keep fucking with directx.

Basically, don't bother downloading the game unless youre running this on some side computer that has WinXP installed.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Do you know what this is mean ?
"Please insert the product version disc" according to Google Translate.

There is no fix, the previously posted one did work years ago but it will no longer as they keep fucking with directx.
Have you tested with + (Works with dgVoodoo as well)?

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017

How i can open this game ? I have image run on.

ninja001

Jun 12, 2019
I know i am late but ayyy it's finally here !!!

Have been wanted to play this game for years.

tks you :)

Verfuhren

Aug 16, 2018
My anti-virus, Avast, freaked out on me when I tried to launch the english exe. Im reasonably sure it´s a false positive, since it tends to happen whit whit exe that removes the disk requirements. Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit: And sometimes, for whatever insane reason,Avast reacts that way to some Steam executables too. The error code is IDP:Generic

Last edited:

link66

Dec 2, 2017

Can you explain how you set this up?

EDIT:

Found a fix that has worked for me.

Follow the link in his explanation for the download. My AV tried to block it, I rolled with it anyway and now no more lag and everyone has their body.

Last edited: