Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Ah, finally a game with normal clothes. I wear my I love my girlfriend-shirt combined with my Hot Dog training pants all the time too.

Reactions: Vurado

babyseal

Jan 16, 2019
this game lags in my PC, Windows 10 64bit
i remember there's a DLL fix but can't find it anymore

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
this game lags in my PC, Windows 10 64bit
i remember there's a DLL fix but can't find it anymore
This game was already installed on my computer (with Windows 10) from years ago, the only DLL file I found was this I hope it's the fix you're looking for (it was in the main folder of the game right next to the launcher):

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Bringing this game back to the forefront with the recent release of AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl (AI*少女) is a great idea!
Besides, if Hako Box could follow this example... It's apple season after all :giggle:

babyseal

Jan 16, 2019
This game was already installed on my computer (with Windows 10) from years ago, the only DLL file I found was this I hope it's the fix you're looking for (it was in the main folder of the game right next to the launcher):

Thanks for the response but the game won't load when I added this dll, tried other versions as well but so far has not work yet either won't load or low FPS

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Blast from the past. I remember playing this in 2014-15ish. Decent Illusion game, but kinda meh compared to their other titles.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
When I saw the release date (2011) I was like "hmm oohhh kay,a 9 year old game, hmmm".

So I read through the (short) 2 page thread and there were a couple comments that spiked my interest so I thought, "hey, what the hell, its free, and I got the space".

You know what? I really like it.

It's not a perfect description, but it reminds me a bit of those "older" movies which didn't have as many technologies, in particular digital tech as today, but often seemed to make up for it (a lot) by being more creative.

Same goes for games to be honest, I mean when 3D wasn't so realistic, the stories were deeper, the gameplay was more ingenious whereas todays' games often feel like a very realistic empty 3D movie basically...

Anyway, enough of that, I just wanted to say that it feels that this is a bit the same, in many ways, I feel this game is way better than quite a few recent Illusion games.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
how does one fix the error reading setup initialization file?
edit, installed but the download was corrupted. I have the desktop launcher, but no launcher in the game directory

Last edited:

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Ah.. shooter? Can someone send example pictures of the "shooter" aspect of the game? Since its a bit too big to just download out of pure curiosity for me

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Using the following options fixed the extremely low FPS problem for me:

View attachment 442094 View attachment 442095
It made it better, but sadly still runs like shit at most places. I hate how older Illusion games shit themselves on newer systems. So if anyone else has a fix for win 10, please post.
The dxd9dll or whatever its called just crashes before starting.
Whenver I get to the clothing eraser part it goes to 7 FPS. Couldn't get Artificial Girl 2 to run either.

(also sidenote: Is hongfire dead?)

Last edited: