Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
anyway to avoid being bald? i dont wanna be Johnny Sins
Speaking as someone with long hair that comes to below his shoulder blades, (and that way for 25ish years, half my life) longer when it's wet and hangs straight rather then wavy, I hate playing a bald MC. Dun stop me, just lowers my enjoyment and immersion a decent chunk.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Not yet. I develop relationships step by step. There is sex scenes with other characters because they have love interests a long time before mc appeared in new city.
Is there an option not to see others having sex? i really hope there's an option

Last edited:
Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Is there's is an option not to see others having sex? i really hope there's an option
Yes. In this chapter you can go to sleep, not spy on Leah. Later in the game, if you not interested in one of girls, they will have romance with other man. You need to make them fall in love with you. And after that, if you will be bad with girls, they will cheat on mc. So, there is very much ways. But you always will have a choice. Im doing my best to make choices very easy to understand.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Yes. In this chapter you can go to sleep, not spy on Leah. Later in the game, if you not interested in one of girls, they will have romance with other man. You need to make them fall in love with you. And after that, if you will be bad with girls, they will cheat on mc. So, there is very much ways. But you always will have a choice. Im doing my best to make choices very easy to understand.
Ah lovely

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Because this will be a path in the love route.
Ok love the path. Then you should put all those sex scenes from that couple into avoidable NOT JUST SKIPING. There is currently no value in that slut. And I don’t start it to take the love path without avoidable. Put even that boyfriend to beat this slut, then maybe I can consider it a love path, but no rape / sex scenes I accept. It’s already too close for me to delete the whole game because of that “Spy” scene. The game is very easily left out of downloads. I have nothing against boyfriends but I don’t want to see their sex and if that becomes someone’s love path, then I especially don’t want to see any rape / sex between them.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well this is certainly... different. It has quite a weird vibe to it. It tackles the feeling of an unstable MC quite well. There is a general atmosphere of unease while playing. I picked depression and drug route to see what kinda fucked up shit happens. I tried the other choices too, but it didn't seem to change anything yet. Maybe it's just racking up points to trigger something at the end...

Leah was a bit all over the place. It's rather unusual for someone to be so bitchy for no reason. Anyways, she was all alpha bitch at the gym one moment to Blake and the MC. Then she is a submissive girl to Blake the next time we see her. I think I get it. She is putting up a front of being a badass and also wants to rile up her BF until he snaps. Basically she is pushing people's buttons to make them "be a man" and dominate her...? I don't know. I assume Blake generally just tolerates her bullshit, but they both know if he gets really angry she is in trouble...? I guess this is the kind of relationship they have. Things could certainly be clearer on this front.

Leah and Blake aside, it's also kind of odd that Olivia would tolerate her daughter being a delinquent. Typical western parenting lol. It just seems odd because she is a teacher. You'd think she would have a better handle at home.

Anyways, I just want to encourage the dev. I have played Birds Sing Even at Night by the dev and this game. It's cool to see a dev developing new skills and trying to improve, as well as trying different types of stories. It might be just my mood, but I felt like the English was a bit better in this game than on Birds. Good luck.

• Red Heart

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Well this is certainly... different. It has quite a weird vibe to it. It tackles the feeling of an unstable MC quite well. There is a general atmosphere of unease while playing. I picked depression and drug route to see what kinda fucked up shit happens. I tried the other choices too, but it didn't seem to change anything yet. Maybe it's just racking up points to trigger something at the end...

Leah was a bit all over the place. It's rather unusual for someone to be so bitchy for no reason. Anyways, she was all alpha bitch at the gym one moment to Blake and the MC. Then she is a submissive girl to Blake the next time we see her. I think I get it. She is putting up a front of being a badass and also wants to rile up her BF until he snaps. Basically she is pushing people's buttons to make them "be a man" and dominate her...? I don't know. I assume Blake generally just tolerates her bullshit, but they both know if he gets really angry she is in trouble...? I guess this is the kind of relationship they have. Things could certainly be clearer on this front.

Leah and Blake aside, it's also kind of odd that Olivia would tolerate her daughter being a delinquent. Typical western parenting lol. It just seems odd because she is a teacher. You'd think she would have a better handle at home.

Anyways, I just want to encourage the dev. I have played Birds Sing Even at Night by the dev and this game. It's cool to see a dev developing new skills and trying to improve, as well as trying different types of stories. It might be just my mood, but I felt like the English was a bit better in this game than on Birds. Good luck.
Thank you! There will be scenes in the end of some chapters. And I wrote a big scene about relationships between Olivia and Leah. It will make all this events more clear for everyone. But this scenes will not be in next chapter, since its a big part of the story.
Also, if you like Birds Sing Even At Night, try my first game The Soul Needs Freedom - there is incredible amount of content and its really fun (no depression or sad events) to play :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see femdom tag, Any femdom scenes in the game ;) or Is it in the future updates?

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Chapter 3 is out for patrons - .
Public release will be at Monday.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote