S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I have a question will there be ntr in the game
And hope this time Developer only say the ture
Ntr will be in the game. Avoidable.
Is it avoidable or is that part of the main plot?
Part of the story. But in some chapters you will have important choices where you will decide how the story will be going for mc.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Chapter 1 is out for .
Public release will be at Wednesday.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The story hooked. Immediately I see a big step forward in terms of quality compared to the previous game.
Also thanks for the frequent updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
The story hooked. Immediately I see a big step forward in terms of quality compared to the previous game.
Also thanks for the frequent updates.
Thank you very much for the kind words!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So, I have only one question: Will the dude put that cunt in her place or will this shit will drag on? Two strikes.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
So, I have only one question: Will the dude put that cunt in her place or will this shit will drag on? Two strikes.
Leah? There will be 3 paths (2 of them are major). So, yeah, you will have some options with her.
But remember that cruelty will be an integral part of the game, so some choices should be made after considering the consequences.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Leah? There will be 3 paths (2 of them are major). So, yeah, you will have some options with her.
But remember that cruelty will be an integral part of the game, so some choices should be made after considering the consequences.
I don't consider this cruelty. She doesn't know him and he doesn't know her. She is being a bitch and that must be taken care of the first time it happens, whatever the consequences. Punching the guy in the face? Who would go along with that?
I hope there is a path where there is no path. I want nothing to do with her.
I'm not in any way criticizing the story or your work but probably it isn't for me. I'll wait and see what the paths are.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I don't consider this cruelty. She doesn't know him and he doesn't know her. She is being a bitch and that must be taken care of the first time it happens, whatever the consequences. Punching the guy in the face? Who would go along with that?
I hope there is a path where there is no path. I want nothing to do with her.
I'm not in any way criticizing the story or your work but probably it isn't for me. I'll wait and see what the paths are.
Oh, now I understand your question. Yes, you can skip relationship with her, but you can't skip her events from the story. Later in the game you can just ignore her, it will be like empty event.

Reactions: kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Oh, now I understand your question. Yes, you can skip relationship with her, but you can't skip her events from the story. Later in the game you can just ignore her, it will be like empty event.
Thanks for your time.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I have to agree with kartolas. The first time she hit him, that can be passed off as a mistake and ignored, the second time we should've had the option to clock her. Do not get me wrong, I have four sisters, and all except one of them says always keep your hands to yourself, but if someone hits you first, no matter their gender, knock them down hard, and make sure they never want to push the bear again. Heck, my older sister taught me how to slap anyone to K.O. them with one shot. The rest of the story is pretty good, but getting a little tired of the MC taking hits like a wimp without a choice to correct it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: v1900 and S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I have to agree with kartolas. The first time she hit him, that can be passed off as a mistake and ignored, the second time we should've had the option to clock her. Do not get me wrong, I have four sisters, and all except one of them says always keep your hands to yourself, but if someone hits you first, no matter their gender, knock them down hard, and make sure they never want to push the bear again. Heck, my older sister taught me how to slap anyone to K.O. them with one shot. The rest of the story is pretty good, but getting a little tired of the MC taking hits like a wimp without a choice to correct it.
I agree with you! Right now mc just let it go. But the main thing that now you have feelings about Leah, and Im glad that Im able to do it. And dont worry, very soon you will have more options to act :)
Your opinion is very cool, I completely agree with you. Just right now I need to give players feelings about all events:)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I agree with you! Right now mc just let it go. But the main thing that now you have feelings about Leah, and Im glad that Im able to do it. And dont worry, very soon you will have more options to act :)
Your opinion is very cool, I completely agree with you. Just right now I need to give players feelings about all events:)
I think there are some options: fight back and risk troube with the tard bf and being evicted from the house; shut up and take it; talk with the mother and explain what happened and wait for the next time she comes to act or simply leave the house. Me, caught in his exact position after not acting the first two times? I would probably find another place to live ASAP but that's not an option since the main story will probably take place in that household.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I think there are some options: fight back and risk troube with the tard bf and being evicted from the house; shut up and take it; talk with the mother and explain what happened and wait for the next time she comes to act or simply leave the house. Me, caught in his exact position after not acting the first two times? I would probably find another place to live ASAP but that's not an option since the main story will probably take place in that household.
You will see some options in new chapter :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote