Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah, I miss that, too, to get that Bitch in control. Furious Maledom could work and really make it my own slave. At the same time, I could throw her little boyfriend out of the apartment and make it clear to the boy that this is now my territory. :cool:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
hey someone help to understand the tags male domination, female domination, what do each one mean exactly

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can go to sleep. She is not with mc and Leah has a relationship with Blake. Only with time you can make her your girlfriend and wife or not. Depends on choices. Also, when you use walkthrough, spy option says "best option"?
This looks dark man, real dark
Yeah, for now.
Thx for the game dev interesting plot :D
by the way what its with bald guy being mc in ARIYE too dev?
Thank you! No, its a different daz model. Just some bald people looks the same :)
Yeah, I miss that, too, to get that Bitch in control. Furious Maledom could work and really make it my own slave. At the same time, I could throw her little boyfriend out of the apartment and make it clear to the boy that this is now my territory. :cool:
You will have this option in different events with different paths. But everything will be step by step. I dont want to rush events and relationship between characters :)
Anyone got any issue with saves?
Strange. I will add all code in separate file in next chapter to avoid bugs.
hey someone help to understand the tags male domination, female domination, what do each one mean exactly
Well, nothing extraordinary. One of the female characters are total bitch right now. Male domination - some events will have a violence events by mc and others.

Last edited:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry for typos and late reply. Im not at home right now and its a little complicated to write on phone:)

Reactions: kartolas

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I was very surprised that we did not have the option to stand up for Leah.
That is, MC did not even have such a thought.
yea it was kind disappointed. but it's how it is
I knew you will feel that way. But everything needs its time and mc need time to get his normal mental health back. I made a notiffication during this event. The game said you that he is scared (because of his health problems).

Last edited:

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I knew you will feel that way. But everything needs ts time and mc need time to get his normal mental health. I made a notiffication during this event. The game said you that he is scared (because of his health problems).
good to know. i hope we can beat the shit out of that asshole boyfriend :D

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Now you can play my game on your mobile devices on my itch page. I enabled this function and checked some events. But Im not an android user so cant say for sure how it works :)

Reactions: m4pII
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote