RPGM Completed Walking Through Paradise – Refrain [Final] [Yumenamakonn]

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Lately i feel like battle horny monsters genre has gotten so lazy with story and gameplay that it's just sad. You play for 15 minutes, you see whole gameplay loop and you cheat for gallery. Castle of Temptation makes good effort to create interesting scenes and moments with enemies i would love it so much if jap devs would care a bit more about these aspects.
Yeah I know what you mean I've still yet to see any reach MGQ Paradox's level of quality especially when it comes to story.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Zastinx You never gonna seen anything close to that tbh. On a better note Part 3 is close and i can't wait. Back to this game the most fun BF i played was ROBf games too bad about the author but let's not get into it base ROBF is great.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
How is the translation? At least understandable?
Seems like it is a unedited translation. Lily switches name between Lily and Yuri, and tenses are all over the place. It does seem to be understandable - think google's or bing's for the quality.

Reactions: Yamemai

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah I know what you mean I've still yet to see any reach MGQ Paradox's level of quality especially when it comes to story.
It takes a titanesque amount of dedication to accomplish that much contents (200 hours+) in indie games, which, unfortunately but understandably, not everyone has.

About MGQ Paradox, I just hope things will end well for my little sadistic angel.

sxina

Jun 22, 2017
Is it just me or does the girl from the 4th picture looks like an adult version of Chloe/Kuro from FGO?

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Also the translator seems to have broken the mechanics judging by the recollection room. The enemies seem to be stuck on level 0.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This could of been better. Some feedback I would give is if your going to be doing translations more often you should learn to use RPGM's engine for at least commonevents.json and the UI. It would help you deal with the obvious word wrap issues with the game. Even using Translator ++ gives you the ability to word wrap. It isn't great and doesn't work at times but it will at least give your game complete readability.

Unfortunately my usual methods of fixing this don't work so It's going to have to stay that way. Additionally, I've thought about this alot lately but I really would like to see more machine translators actually taking accountability for their work. If you are willing to upload your project, you also should be willing to accept community feedback and either work to fix the errors or learn from your mistakes the next time.

I don't mind stepping in and helping as I've been doing however it really should not fall on others to fix mistakes like this; some that could be easily avoided. I hope that in the future you put a bit more care into your translations and work to improve things. I know for a fact translating is time consuming and requires a great deal of commitment. I dont expect professional quality, but like I said, this could of been better with a bit more effort.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Is it just me or does the girl from the 4th picture looks like an adult version of Chloe/Kuro from FGO?
You're not wrong, thank god i wasn't the only one who noticed this.

There was a Twitter Post on his page where he mentioned Chloe.

Plus the fact that Chloe can actually suck/absorb mana from any living things in Fate/kaleid.

1595507054324.png

Jul 9, 2017
You had me at Level Drain (seriously, we need more games that use this.) Shame that this one seems to have been drained itself and is super broken. Guess I'll see how far I can get in it.

Reactions: overlordvoid

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You had me at Level Drain (seriously, we need more games that use this.) Shame that this one seems to have been drained itself and is super broken. Guess I'll see how far I can get in it.
Out of curiosity, what have you found broken so far? I might be able to find the problem and fix it.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
at the second death against one monster girl, you loose. The first time she takes exp.

Im blocked at the same place than sunji, cant find or make a boat :(

Jul 9, 2017
Out of curiosity, what have you found broken so far? I might be able to find the problem and fix it.
I was talking only out of what I've read on this thread so far about the state of the game. It might still be a day or two until I can get to this game. I'll be sure to post here what issues I find.

Reactions: Silentce

Webster52402

Aug 27, 2018
To those of you that can't get the boat to appear, you need to first go to the blue village, then give the herbalist lady the ingredients necessary to make the first medicine she makes. After that, if you have defeated Ruby the first time and have her Cloth, you can make a second medicine; one that makes you immune to the poison of the island. At which point the guy at the dock will allow you through and summon the boat for you to go to the island and meet Lily.

I, however, am stuck after all that. I have the World Stair, can end the game by going to the little sigil, but I want to defeat the Dragon... However, to do so, you need the 'dragon sword', which I have *no idea* how to get. I've talked to everyone in both towns, gave up all materials to everyone that I'm aware of and I'm just flat stumped. How do I get through to the Castle?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it. Thought I had talked to Lily after getting the Box, but apparently not. That was a frustrating 15 odd minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomy75 and Zvectar

candurryskaz

Oct 14, 2019
Zastinx You never gonna seen anything close to that tbh. On a better note Part 3 is close and i can't wait. Back to this game the most fun BF i played was ROBf games too bad about the author but let's not get into it base ROBF is great.
Where did you hear that Part 3 of Paradox is close to done? I'd love to track it's progress. I feel like it's been in development forever.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
make me wonder if an inverted game of this exist... I mean, you have the level drain and the targets are the one you have to assault... I'm not fond of femdom