RPGM Completed Walking Through Paradise – Refrain [Final] [Yumenamakonn]

asa878787

Jan 10, 2020
Out of curiosity, what have you found broken so far? I might be able to find the problem and fix it.
Personally the biggest issue i have (aside from the uniedited MTL quality translation, obviously) is that text often ends up outside of the text window, and since either there isn't or i can't find a chat log that part of the dialogue is lost forever

Haven't played much yet though, there still may be something else later on

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Personally the biggest issue i have (aside from the uniedited MTL quality translation, obviously) is that text often ends up outside of the text window, and since either there isn't or i can't find a chat log that part of the dialogue is lost forever

Haven't played much yet though, there still may be something else later on
Yeah I hear that. I hate text run off, normally I can fix it easy with a plugin, however my plugin choices are not working. I COULD shrink the text to fit the box or adjust the box however that isn't ideal. I am working on learning new ways to more reliably institute fixes for word wrap that aren't me spending my entire year redoing someones translation (again....)

Right now I can't fix this but I'm looking into it. Hopefully one of the many smart people who know more then me can make a suggestion or fix it.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Is it just me or does the girl from the 4th picture looks like an adult version of Chloe/Kuro from FGO?
I was thinking something similar. But maybe we are just racist and think all brown girls look the same.

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
Attached is the complete save + ending.
Save 1,2 are Battle and CG room
Save 3 is True Ending (Kill Dragon)
Save 4 is Normal Ending (Leave without killing Dragon)

For those who want play through the game itself, here a brief outline (For Growing Hero).
Tips:
Boss will give 3 Full Lv upon defeat
Ikazuchi is the best skill imo, since with enough mana and mana regen, you can stun lock the boss to 0.
Dun be afraid to die to normal mob, you will just respawn back to full hp
Swamp dungeon is where you start getting Tier 2 Potion and Mana Pot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 3, 2018
Who doesn't love a good femdom(is it good? Idk yet) and a monster girl femdom no less.....well I guess some people don't(go away!). Maybe im going to try to translate it even though that kinda spoils it for me, but I cant stand enbrish. The descr on dlsite about the amount of h isn't so encouraging, no promises.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey, hey. ^^ I just have a small question : is this "battle fuck" to have sex, or regular/actual battle to slay (and loosing means sex) ?

Roxos

Apr 29, 2017
Hey, hey. ^^ I just have a small question : is this "battle fuck" to have sex, or regular/actual battle to slay (and loosing means sex) ?
99% of the times, when its used correctly, its used for "combat" of trying to make the opponent cum

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Not battlefuck, because the MC is not trying to make the girl cum.

The MC is using actual attacks to incapacitate his female opponents, while his female opponents want to drain his levels by making him cum. The female opponents also have regular attacks too that only damage HP, at least Mia and Sparrow did. Every time you cum, in addition to losing levels, you take HP damage too, and each encounter is only over when you or your opponent has 0 HP.

Reactions: Lucress

Genflare

May 31, 2017
One of those rare times a Monster Girl rpg game without a shota MC gets posted and it's unedited MTL T.T

Especially since this guy isn't an ambiguous shota like dramara quest
(any reccomendations btw, besides succubus tamer?)

Reactions: Slences

Akuma Aikawa

Feb 20, 2018
i stuck at endgame, had defeat 4 girl expect for the short hair blond who i have no idea where to find after "meet" her at the red town church, Oni girl say something about a holy spirit bottle which i also have no idea where it is, last one is the devil key don't know where to use it can anyone help?

Nov 3, 2018
One of those rare times a Monster Girl rpg game without a shota MC gets posted and it's unedited MTL T.T

Especially since this guy isn't an ambiguous shota like dramara quest
(any reccomendations btw, besides succubus tamer?)
Succubus House of lewd demons. Great femdom and succubus game. No other monster girls though.

Pewpewpewpew

Apr 26, 2018
i stuck at endgame, had defeat 4 girl expect for the short hair blond who i have no idea where to find after "meet" her at the red town church, Oni girl say something about a holy spirit bottle which i also have no idea where it is, last one is the devil key don't know where to use it can anyone help?
Two things you gotta do. Get the dousing rod from the old lady and walk around on the beach for a while to uncover an additional dungeon, it contains the second fight against Ruby, which gives you the holy spirit bottle. Make sure you have the Blingy box and then see Lily in the garden she hangs around in, she can open it for you with the devil key. You then have to travel to the graveyard at the back of the church in the blue town, walk on every spot around the edge until you find the exact bit of the cliff they want you to step on to transport you to the endgame

Pewpewpewpew

Apr 26, 2018
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO UNLOCK ALL FIGHTS/CG:
1. Clear the first dungeon to the North of town #1
2. Go and see the dancer in the bar, and then clear her dungeon which will be unlocked just beneath the west exit of the town.
3. Go to the second town, head directly north of the entrance. You'll be told not to visit the castle, do it anyway, clear the minigame with the angel, and then take on her dungeon by entering the yellow portal behind the throne.
4. Here is where people start to get stuck. Visit the church in the red town and fight the goddess, Ruby. This will give you an important item.
5. Go and visit the item shop in the blue town. Unlock both upgrades through the vendor, if you haven't got the resources for the first upgrade, run the dancer's dungeon again to grind for it. The item you received from Ruby will unlock the second upgrade.
6. Go to the port in the west of the red town, you can now proceed past after talking to the man. Clear Lily's dungeon.

At this point, you have cleared the first fight for each of the girls. Now, every one of them has a second, more difficult encounter with new CGs and different loss scenes. Here is how you get to them all. Some of these will be available earlier, but all of them will now be available from the point of clearing step 6.

Oni: Go back to your house in blue town and eat the food on the table.
Dancer: Visit the room to the left of the staircase in the castle.
Angel: Visit the Inn in town red and talk to the angel. Then, visit the basement of the church in town blue and touch the sparkly.
Lily: Visit Lily in the garden you saw that one time in the castle minigame, clear her dungeon at the port again. Simples.
Ruby: Grind out enough resources for the Dousing Rod from the old lady item shop owner in the red town. Once you have it, walk along the beach, stepping on every singular tile of it until you reveal the final dungeon. Clear it, pick up the item in the chest, then make sure you look around that room, you'll find Ruby off to the side by a pond.

Clear all these fights and you've unlocked the entire gallery. The rest of the game is kinda pointless, the only extra h-content you receive for clearing the true ending is literally the exact same CG from a previous fight, and this doesn't add anything too your gallery. If you wish to know how to unlock this ending, i've explained the last couple steps in a post above.

You're welcome

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
It's usable. Use your context brain. Like trying to go somewhere and you don't have a ship = you're not a ship.
The game calls you a "gentile" instead of a gentleman. Maybe created by old time Japanese Jews or something.

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
I'm probably gonna wait for an official translation to come out, mostly because there are actually some completely gibberish lines and whenever i try to make a choice it's a 50/50 chance to make the one i didn't want to make. For example the Oni girl you find in the mines, i attempted to say i didn't want to sleep with her, and since the other choice said "I was tired" i figured the one besides it would basically be the negative one, but i was wrong and ended up getting the sex scene.
And if the choice wasn't what i thought it was at all, then it's even more reason for me to wait.

Nov 3, 2018
I'm translating it now from scratch. Might be done in 2 weeks or so.

It's usable. Use your context brain. Like trying to go somewhere and you don't have a ship = you're not a ship.
The game calls you a "gentile" instead of a gentleman. Maybe created by old time Japanese Jews or something.
I actually did that part and it should be foreigner or outlander but google uses gentile because no context.