• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have an i5 at 3.2GHz. Really doubt you made it to the end game without cheating (since that's pretty much impossible) and with using the powerups instead.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Ive spoken w/ the devs on discord as one of their patreons... even w/ cheating its impossible to get to the end of the game... bc there is no end content yet... and I know from experience bc im one of the guys that intentionally breaks the game... I currently have to delete the whole game and reinstall... im down to 1 fps again

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
I have an i5 at 3.2GHz. Really doubt you made it to the end game without cheating (since that's pretty much impossible) and with using the powerups instead.
i know i cheated for a fact because i let 1.5.0 (or some variant of 1.5) run for 4 WEEKS STRAIGHT and hardly got shit, so yeah cheating is the only way to get to the end.

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
i know i cheated for a fact because i let 1.5.0 (or some variant of 1.5) run for 4 WEEKS STRAIGHT and hardly got shit, so yeah cheating is the only way to get to the end.
Why is everyone so hung up on getting to the end of a clicker game that doesnt have any end game content... and only just barely got story content...

Cant you just enjoy it for its art and design... I know its not some great innovation in the clicker genre... but its a great concept

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Cant you just enjoy it for its art and design... I know its not some great innovation in the clicker genre... but its a great concept
I guess what most people here mean by end is "all the content or art that's available right now". It's pretty impossible to get all of that without cheating even if you'd play for serveral years (even decades if i'm not wrong). It's pretty hard to "enjoy" the art when you really and realistically won't see most of it anyway.

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I guess what most people here mean by end is "all the content or art that's available right now". It's pretty impossible to get all of that without cheating even if you'd play for serveral years (even decades if i'm not wrong). It's pretty hard to "enjoy" the art when you really and realistically won't see most of it anyway.
That pacing was chosen based on a monthly update schedule... at first people were blowing thru the game content in the first week of release then getting bored... so it was set up to take longer to reach all updated content...

and just as a side note... it was also set up that you couldnt reach the newest updated content w/o cheating... being that only the patreons were supposed to get the cheat codes...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
and just as a side note... it was also set up that you couldnt reach the newest updated content w/o cheating... being that only the patreons were supposed to get the cheat codes...
Well, that explains the really odd economy though it still doesn't really make sense. In the end they basically created a game that's partly unplayable and has to be cheated which clearly isn't the way to go forward. I mean it's pretty bad if you pay for a game and realize after maybe weeks or months of playing that you'll never go anywhere without cheats.
I'm sure there would have been better rewards for patreons.

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Well, that explains the really odd economy though it still doesn't really make sense. In the end they basically created a game that's partly unplayable and has to be cheated which clearly isn't the way to go forward. I mean it's pretty bad if you pay for a game and realize after maybe weeks or months of playing that you'll never go anywhere without cheats.
I'm sure there would have been better rewards for patreons.
the original plan (as reported to patreons on their discord channel) was to stretch out the gameplay so that by the time you finished the current content (about one months whole of real-time) the next update would be ready.

and originally each update would stack on top of the previous one... so once you finished the current content drop and then installed the newest update... youd have just picked up where you left off and it would only take about a month to reach the end of the newest content drop... originally...

now we have story content and upgradeable boosters to play the game faster... the later content was put into play so that newer patreons could catch up to the older patreons... but from the feedback the game has been getting from multiple forums... the boosters seem to have backfired... yes they did their job of catching the newer patreons up to where the older ones were at... but that broke the scaling... people are reaching the end of available content in about the first week instead of in a month... which is also causing fps issues...

I know this is only part of the problem... but w/ only 2 people working on the game... one just a zealful artist and the other a recluse coder... id say they were doing a bang-up job... seeing as its an international team

(This is all just my opinion and otherwise information that ive gleaned from reading multiple forums and from being a patreon on their discord channel... im not one of the devs)

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
This game really needs a reset function that is a basic mechanic of clicker games. Some permanent boost to money gained for each reset based on which level you got to for example. I realize that it's paced slow to make sure people don't blow through the content, but right now it is so slow that you don't get the rewarding feeling you get from Clicker Games for getting further. You can spend months on the same level and get nowhere. I hope there atleast some plan for the future for a rewarding reset mechanic.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
the original plan (as reported to patreons on their discord channel) was to stretch out the gameplay so that by the time you finished the current content (about one months whole of real-time) the next update would be ready.
I thought so, but when my progress was erased after update I lost interest in this game,

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
LOL play a clicker game? no, i dont consider "clicker" games actual "games" i am here to fap, not tap on my mouse for 250,000 hours just to get to the end content which by the way at this stage in the game the last room was pretty disappointing, hopefully when the story comes out it will be more interesting but i will be cheating all the way.

KMN

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Just type them out while on the main game screen.

Can deem this game as dead, of course. The last update was from January.
Not dead... just slowed down... like this guy said...

no but progress as been slow massively due to their personal lives
The artist is still active in the discord channel... the programmer is just dealing w/ issues in RL

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
ITEM OF NOTE: The cheats in the 1st page DO NOT WORK in the latest version; they are changed every now and again. For the most recent cheats, go to page #11, post #205.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Cheats don't work- I type them in-game (and the one ye type in on the main menu doesn't work either) and nothing happens.. are they case-sensitive, need to be typed within a specific screen, ect? Because i typed them in lower-case, upper-case, first letter upper-case and the rest lower-case.. but nothing worked.

I just saw the post about cheats for this version on page 11, so i'll try them and see if they work or not.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes