3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

spacebuns

Aug 7, 2017
Playing on Mac. Screen goes black when I run the game, although the music is playing. What do I need to do to fix it?

Pacb

Oct 16, 2016
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong when entering the cheats, on the title page i typed the easter egg no problem, but I can't get any of the others to work no matter what screen I'm on.

Edit: ok, I aparently was using the wrong cheats.

wekey

Nov 14, 2017
If u think cheats are slow & want to instantly unlock & max all the buildings then simply edit your save files using .minerva & replace the original save file with the edited save file. Keep a backup of your original save file to b safe.

Link for .minerva refer to post #220 & for location of save files refer to post #201 on page 11 of this thread link below

Ble2

Jun 5, 2017
am i the only one the cheats don't work for me?
i did like and but nothing change and there's not a notification

wekey

Nov 14, 2017
am i the only one the cheats don't work for me?
i did like and but nothing change and there's not a notification
Hope you are using right codes for corresponding version
for v1.6 use codes mentioned in post #205

Wyrdon

Nov 24, 2017
Have to say, even with using the cheats to jump forward significantly faster, the design of having half a year before a late-game building tics even a single time is insane. Lack of a way to buy several levels at once also is pretty key for clicker style games.

While the animations look nice, the game lacks the sense of progression when you first buy a new "room" since your cash/sec goes up, but you don't actually get the feeling of more funds at the increased rate unless you're spamming the clicks.

Gezeichnete

Aug 18, 2017
My system won't let me execute Version 1.6.0. Is this a false positive?

#It was a false positive. Everything works as expected.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Damn, I love the game but I wish there was a cheat to get rid of the cool down on the items. Hate having to wait ridiculous times for it to go away

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
After around 15 minutes (I'm a bad coder)... decrypted the .swf file, read through the Main module and decrypted some hash keys, I've got the cheats:

"knar" +5M
"sake" +MoneyPerSec * 66642
"main" Critclic * 42
"perm" Click * 42
"fiji" Crit chance + 21%
"hale" Building money * 42

I can modify these cheats to yield higher values, if anyone is interested I'll upload a separate version. This will, of course, not work with your saves if you started playing the game with the .exe file
is there a chance that you post how to increase the yield to do it ourselfs? or maybe post a gamefile with higher yield. I can't seem to find the code with the values (using the ffdec)

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
is there a chance that you post how to increase the yield to do it ourselfs? or maybe post a gamefile with higher yield. I can't seem to find the code with the values (using the ffdec)
Find a software to extract the .swf file. Search through the code and change the values.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
With the game being written in Flash, the performance actually becomes an issue later on. I have almost all houses unlocked up to level 100 (in world 4), and when using the third powerup (which is on level 6), the game slows down so much due to all the effects and calculations it has to do (because all income timers are probably way below 0:00 during that period). The slowdown is so much that the game doesn't even register all clicks on the host girl in time before the powerup ends. Effectively I am probably gaining less from using the powerup at that level than I would at a lower level, simply due to how unresponsive the game becomes.

I am already playing on lowest quality and it doesn't help. I can only imagine things getting even worse as more houses get unlocked and the sums become even larger.

Reactions: lots`o`fap and Lynn

Lynn

May 21, 2017
With the game being written in Flash, the performance actually becomes an issue later on. I have almost all houses unlocked up to level 100 (in world 4), and when using the third powerup (which is on level 6), the game slows down so much due to all the effects and calculations it has to do (because all income timers are probably way below 0:00 during that period). The slowdown is so much that the game doesn't even register all clicks on the host girl in time before the powerup ends. Effectively I am probably gaining less from using the powerup at that level than I would at a lower level, simply due to how unresponsive the game becomes.

I am already playing on lowest quality and it doesn't help. I can only imagine things getting even worse as more houses get unlocked and the sums become even larger.
I have the same issue but I just thought it was due to my computer getting so old. Playing the game the old way, despite it taking a century to complete, is basically impossible, and it gets even worse if you want to use an automatic clicker and cheats. Just gonna quote this gentleman because he's giving the best way to "finish" the game :
edit your save with
all the cash you could want, change levels of buildings you own.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have the same issue but I just thought it was due to my computer getting so old. Playing the game the old way, despite it taking a century to complete, is basically impossible, and it gets even worse if you want to use an automatic clicker and cheats. Just gonna quote this gentleman because he's giving the best way to "finish" the game :
I know, I already boosted myself with it. But instantly skipping to the end content of a clicker game kinda defeats the whole purpose of playing it in the first place.

Still, Flash is pretty awful when it comes to performance. I believe code written in Flash's ActionScript is about 30 times slower than something written in C++. On top of that, Flash was never really designed to make use of the GPU and looking at the Task Manager while playing the game, it looks indeed like it's not using the GPU at all. So all visuals just add more strain on the CPU.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Wow! This game is really cute. Maybe in the future, the dev can add a mini game by entering the rooms, like after zoom view. Just a thought.

BTW, how can I save, or does it save upon exit or something? ... OK I see... The game autosaves (Adobe Air and gamer version 1.6.0)

I just type "sake" every chance I get, but now with three "apartments" running, it's making my computer poop with exhaustion.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
I know, I already boosted myself with it. But instantly skipping to the end content of a clicker game kinda defeats the whole purpose of playing it in the first place.

Still, Flash is pretty awful when it comes to performance. I believe code written in Flash's ActionScript is about 30 times slower than something written in C++. On top of that, Flash was never really designed to make use of the GPU and looking at the Task Manager while playing the game, it looks indeed like it's not using the GPU at all. So all visuals just add more strain on the CPU.
i never had an issue, i got to the end game (as far as 1.6.0) had and unlocked everything and it played with no hitching or stuttering on my Celeron dual core at 2.8GHz, i think you guys need to upgrade your Potato PCs

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes