3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

joelvez

Oct 28, 2017
save data is within 'C:\Users\YOUR LOGIN NAME\AppData\Roaming\com.sexycube.wallhackinc\Local Store\#SharedObjects'
it will be called 'Slot1.sol'
if you delete the save i assume it will create a new one.
Omg, thanks a lot, it work now, Thank you man :)

Reactions: anonnom

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
After around 15 minutes (I'm a bad coder)... decrypted the .swf file, read through the Main module and decrypted some hash keys, I've got the cheats:

"knar" +5M
"sake" +MoneyPerSec * 66642
"main" Critclic * 42
"perm" Click * 42
"fiji" Crit chance + 21%
"hale" Building money * 42

I can modify these cheats to yield higher values, if anyone is interested I'll upload a separate version. This will, of course, not work with your saves if you started playing the game with the .exe file

Last edited:

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
i've found after upgrading the rooms where they are all (1.5.1) earning every second, it makes the game stutter. whenever the money earned appears everything freezes for a split second.

on low quality setting, it's using 2 of 4 cores of a 2500K @ 4.3Ghz. :WutFace:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
After around 15 minutes (I'm a bad coder)... decrypted the .swf file, read through the Main module and decrypted some hash keys, I've got the cheats:

"knar" +5M
"main" Critclic * 42
"perm" Click * 42
"fiji" Crit chance + 21%

I can modify these cheats to yield higher values, if anyone is interested I'll upload a separate version. This will, of course, not work with your saves if you started playing the game with the .exe file
I'd like to ask if you could make the separate version as i'm only interested in seeing the new scenes :D

Reactions: Lynn and Anon4321

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i dont get where you are supposed to enter the cheat codes in game, there is nothing posted where the cheat codes are listed on the 1st page and the guy above who discovered the new cheat codes did not list any way to enter them.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
i dont get where you are supposed to enter the cheat codes in game, there is nothing posted where the cheat codes are listed on the 1st page and the guy above who discovered the new cheat codes did not list any way to enter them.
Just enter them in the main window of the game. When you are in the window of the animations and stuffs. Like, just get into the game and type them out.
Supposed to be common knowledge, sorry. Old school GTA style.

Furthermore, I am unable to upload the modified cheat version as I am dealing with more important commitments irl.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Just enter them in the main window of the game. When you are in the window of the animations and stuffs. Like, just get into the game and type them out.
Supposed to be common knowledge, sorry. Old school GTA style.

Furthermore, I am unable to upload the modified cheat version as I am dealing with more important commitments irl.
huh thats different, im used to the Shift+0 or Ctrl+0 many games use. just typing them in? thats weird as hell.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017

"knar" +5M
"main" Critclic * 42
"perm" Click * 42
"fiji" Crit chance + 21%

This might be redundant... But how did you go about decrypting the .swf... And if possible change the values all to 666,666,666,666... I'm looking to seriously break the game...

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
told he would hack it, so i have not looked into it, i uploaded 2 hacks for previous versions to boost the cheats.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
told he would hack it, so i have not looked into it, i uploaded 2 hacks for previous versions to boost the cheats.
So I assume these don't work anymore? It'd be great if one of you computer wizard could do it, as of right now, it's ridiculously long, even with cheats. :FeelsBadMan:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes