Using the keyboard, type the required cheat

- gain - +5M
- nork - +Money per second
- jig - +critical click *4.2
- perv - +*click *42
- tale - +critical change +21%
- rid - +buildmoney *42

To type in the main screen:
-you - Easter egg, it also opens up another dialogue route with Lucia in-game.

Reactions: RedKing

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
game sound wtf but good. still i dont get the link with the title ? wtf a wallhack have to do with building some houses ???

q2463571

Oct 18, 2017
thanks a lot

"v1.5.0 has been released to patrons, it features a whole new level : Shibari Sanctuary."
was written a couple days ago
now it is
"v1.5.0 has been released to patrons, it features a whole new feature : favors!"

WTF?

Last edited:

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
game sound wtf but good. still i dont get the link with the title ? wtf a wallhack have to do with building some houses ???
Wallhack is the name of a cheat, mainly in FPS games, that refers to being able to seet through walls, it's being used here to describe how you're looking into people's homes to watch them have sex.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
"v1.5.0 has been released to patrons, it features a whole new level : Shibari Sanctuary."
now it is
"v1.5.0 has been released to patrons, it features a whole new feature : favors!"
WTF?
did you mean v1.5.1? i just downloaded 1.5.1 and i don't see any new level. also the game does not run as smooth as before. it's stuttering.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wallhack is the name of a cheat, mainly in FPS games, that refers to being able to seet through walls, it's being used here to describe how you're looking into people's homes to watch them have sex.
well i still dont get the point ...

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
thanks a lot

now it is

WTF?
when you check your cell you have now a favor option, for now there's only seem to be 1 option

q2463571

Oct 18, 2017
did you mean v1.5.1? i just downloaded 1.5.1 and i don't see any new level. also the game does not run as smooth as before. it's stuttering.
I mean this
WALLHACK INC.png
and posts was identical (with "Shibari Sanctuary") before weekend
I did not find a new level in either 1.5.0 or 1.5.1
That's why I'm confused

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
you win by cheating. clicking would take a lifetime.
easiest way i've found is to edit my save with . giving myself cash and leveling up the rooms.

the game isn't finished yet. so wining i guess is getting a room to level 100.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes