sartre4366

Mar 2, 2023
Are they still doing the shady NTR in this game? Before they were here like "it's not NTR. So what if it's the same character model of a LI and it's in her room. The eye color was different and that's what proves it's someone else!" and then they were on reddit like "yeaaahh. Come watch this LI get fuuuucked".
I guess regardless of whether it's still there, judging by the comments here it's still an absolute train wreck anyway. Lol.
They literally confirmed that it was Anastasia with the NTR scene lmfao. The amusing part is they tried to backpeddle here.

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018
I assume that "W A L K T R O U G H T" is supposed to be "WALKTHROUGH".
If you are going to post information and a link to something, at least make it so it is actually a valid download instead of whatever that

No access to this page
You can access this page if someone approves your request.

BS is about.
where the heck do you insert these codes?

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
They literally confirmed that it was Anastasia with the NTR scene lmfao. The amusing part is they tried to backpeddle here.
The funniest part was the LI they put in who was NTRed in their previous game, then they came here saying "that game is no longer canon, so that LI is fresh now. Lmao. These guys are falling over each other developing this game. No real direction other than how to cash grab.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This entire developer is toxic.

1. Pay for Gacha
2. Ridiculously expensive tiers
3. Game designed you will never see all scenes without walkthru as everything is tied to time and day
4. The story was pretty much dropped a long time ago
5. Grades stopped mattering after a while you can just stop going
6. No roll back in interactions
7. Block saves during an interaction so you can't go back and try other options to see if you get anything different

I got into the game because story was interesting and it was the only thing that kept me playing but than they got ridiculous with an awful tracker system that is damn useless. Go do this.. but time and day are missing for every single quest so you have to spend days.. Oh and they don't trigger unless you enter the screen at the time.. can't just sit at screen and just skip and hour repeated. So typical game play.

1. Go to destination
2. Nothing happens
3. Go to next screen
4. Skip hour
5. Go back to destination screen
6. Repeat all day and if nothing happens that day
7. Repeat the next day

This artificially makes the game longer an very very boring to play game. This is just another way to grind the game so you MUST have a walkthru to play game in a reasonable time and see all events, unless your a masochist who likes to be punished with repetitive game play. It is for this very reason I quit playing and to this day no walkthru available unless you pay out a ridiculous amount of money.

1. $10/mth - $120/yr
2. $25/mth - $3000/yr
3. $50/mth - $600/yr

WHY do people support this robbery? A real triple AAA game from game companies do not cost this much! When people are paying out this type of ridiculous money to support a game that has what I would consider to be awful poor quality sex animations that you typically found in cheap $1-15 puzzle games it's absolutely ridiculous. Now they want to include Gacha into the game WTF?

1. Game Play: 2.5/5
2. Story: 1/5 (dropped and become just a dating sim game)
3. Quests: 2/5
4. Sound: 3/5
5. Animation: 1.5/5 (they are boring barely moving animations that look like is below par for even Queen Bee animations)

Game started out decent with a story and your quests were to proceed you onto the story but than the story was ignored and it became a poor quality dating sim with bad animation and quest tracker. If your going to do a Dating Sim the only thing that saves them is to have High Quality Animation with Sounds to sell the game.

BlackJoey

May 10, 2023
Are they still doing the shady NTR in this game? Before they were here like "it's not NTR. So what if it's the same character model of a LI and it's in her room. The eye color was different and that's what proves it's someone else!" and then they were on reddit like "yeaaahh. Come watch this LI get fuuuucked".
I guess regardless of whether it's still there, judging by the comments here it's still an absolute train wreck anyway. Lol.
I have lot of problems with this game but unless I missed a part(which is possible because doing anything in this game is a heacache and takes way too much time) what NTR are we talking about?

Like is this an actual NTR thing where the MC's girl cheats and leaves him for someine else, or is just a case of a character having a sex scene with someone other than the MC and we're calling it NTR?
Because I've noticed people on this site do that a lot.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
I have lot of problems with this game but unless I missed a part(which is possible because doing anything in this game is a heacache and takes way too much time) what NTR are we talking about?

Like is this an actual NTR thing where the MC's girl cheats and leaves him for someine else, or is just a case of a character having a sex scene with someone other than the MC and we're calling it NTR?
Because I've noticed people on this site do that a lot.
It was as I discribed. Go to LIs room and she's in there getting it from a rando. Dev changed the eye color and said "see, it's not her. Eye color is different" even though it was the same character model and in her room. Lol. Then they said it was her on a different forum.

BlackJoey

May 10, 2023
It was as I discribed. Go to LIs room and she's in there getting it from a rando. Dev changed the eye color and said "see, it's not her. Eye color is different" even though it was the same character model and in her room. Lol. Then they said it was her on a different forum.
That doesn't explain how it's NTR.
Are she and the MC actually dating and in a relationship when this happens, is he in move with her when this happens?
Because for it to be NTR there needs to be some kind of relationship or feelings between them first, otherwise it's just her having sex with someone else.

And if it's the scene and character I'm thinking of it literally gives you the option to get involved and make it a threesome, and when I got it the characters were at best acquaintances with benefits.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
That doesn't explain how it's NTR.
Are she and the MC actually dating and in a relationship when this happens, is he in move with her when this happens?
Because for it to be NTR there needs to be some kind of relationship or feelings between them first, otherwise it's just her having sex with someone else.

And if it's the scene and character I'm thinking of it literally gives you the option to get involved and make it a threesome, and when I got it the characters were at best acquaintances with benefits.
It's a LI you interact with and pursue.
The strangest thing on this site and probably the biggest issue is the constant debate of whether there is a super specific or technical reason why something is or isn't NTR. If devs would just use the NTR tag when a LI takes someone other than MC's dick on screen, we could actually have probably 80% less pages of NTR debate and the discussions here would be about the game and story. Plus, it would help those who filter out NTR not have to deal with unwanted surprises.

BlackJoey

May 10, 2023
It's a LI you interact with and pursue.
The strangest thing on this site and probably the biggest issue is the constant debate of whether there is a super specific or technical reason why something is or isn't NTR. If devs would just use the NTR tag when a LI takes someone other than MC's dick on screen, we could actually have probably 80% less pages of NTR debate and the discussions here would be about the game and story. Plus, it would help those who filter out NTR not have to deal with unwanted surprises.
You still haven't explained how this is NTR other than the fact it's a girl having sex with other than the MC, hell it's not even that because it's a threesome scene the MC can get involved with.

For it to be NTR it requires the girl already being in a relationship with the MC, the MC having feelings for her, or vice versa.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes