..........t

Aug 24, 2022
Vannesa image seemed to be bugged. Her image is shown small in the menu screen while everyone else is normal. Also, how do you progress the story? Do I have to get straight A's five times in a row?

The damn racoon won't give me the flower. lol

Last edited:

Wanderer_game

Top House Studio
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Vannesa image seemed to be bugged. Her image is shown small in the menu screen while everyone else is normal. Also, how do you progress the story? Do I have to get straight A's five times in a row?

The damn racoon won't give me a flower.
please send the image with Vanessa in our bagchat on (and you ask there any other questions)

lyalupo

Mar 18, 2019
Help pls! Can't finish Cruella's book quest. Found 3 from 4. Kosher Coon said that Romeo had last one. But I can't find him in campus. Where and when is he? (А может и товарищи разработчики подсобят?))

Wanderer_game

Top House Studio
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Help pls! Can't finish Cruella's book quest. Found 3 from 4. Kosher Coon said that Romeo had last one. But I can't find him in campus. Where and when is he? (А может и товарищи разработчики подсобят?))
U can find the answer on our discord in server -> questions-n-answer chat (сюда не постим ответы на квесты, чтобы не спойлерить)

Wanderer_game

Top House Studio
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Technical FAQ for playing Wanderer on Mac.

Before you launch the game:
1) Launch Terminal
2) Type or copy/paste " chmod +x " (including a space after the x)
3) drag the app onto the Terminal window - this will fill in the correct path
4) Hit Backspace once - the last task will add an unnecessary space
5) Add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app - copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/*
6) Hit Enter
7) Select the app and click "get info"
8) Tick "open using rosetta"
9) Enjoy the game!

Mac builds can still experience some technical difficulties (graphics artifacts/troubles with Apple's security measures/etc.).
We cannot do anything about it at the moment, and are still trying out new ways to remedy this.
Please, be patient.

FYI if anyone is playing on Mac with an M1 processor and getting the issue with the white sprites and animations, select the app and click "get info", then tick "open using rosetta".

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 29 Votes