Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
hi need help -the moon thingy is the easiest. Talk to Vanessa in library, she gives you a mirror. Use the mirror in the yard at 5 am during a saturday or sunday. can someone tell me exactally where do you use it it says in the court yard which i tried on Sat and then Sun at 5 nothing happens. Thanks
Apparently, you have to open your invvetory and click the thing. But my game is bugged and clicking the mirror actually gives me the description for the grass from an earlier quest.

Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
Apparently, you have to open your invvetory and click the thing. But my game is bugged and clicking the mirror actually gives me the description for the grass from an earlier quest.
Yeah same happens to me. must be a bug. Thanks

Xkymo

Feb 13, 2023
How to find all lost books? I've been around everywhere at all times and nothing

Miury

Jan 13, 2021
How to find all lost books? I've been around everywhere at all times and nothing
Talk to everyone. 1 student near to fountain, 1 near Vanessa, 1 book near to nurse and 1 on desk near Vanessa.
Btw Im stuck at cleaning my room. Found hammer, broom, mop. Used broom and mop and only 2/3. Whats the use of a hammer?

Reactions: Xkymo

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
Hi all. Need help. Can't find the latest book. I followed Romeo to the infirmary and lecture hall, but I still can't figure out where she is.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
new update dropped anybody got it
I doubt it will be uploaded here after all it's been 2 updates the last one was 0.4.3 and the new one is 0.4.5 but the 0.4.3 never got updated! Why start a thread if you don't plan to keep the game updated?

sameanon1213

Jan 17, 2022
for some reason i cant run the application on my mac. Its the mac version but it just says it cannot be opened. can anyone help?
in case you still haven't gotten it fixed, open the terminal on your Mac, and use the cd command to go to where you have wanderer downloaded (for example if you have it in downloads it would be cd Downloads/ if it's in a folder on desktop its cd Desktop/FolderName)

after that copy this and paste it into terminal

cd Wanderer-0.4.3-Mac.app/Contents/MacOS

then final step is chmod +x Wanderer.

Pressing tab autocompletes as well incase your having some trouble, keep in mind all folder names, etc are case-sensitive when using cd

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK this game is about to go into my shit list!

So it's got a broken quest that if you pay the 50 your fucked game over. So play the damn game again and this time I say I will steal and pay 30 gold for the damn socks... Game over again! Damn fucking inventory is bugged! Since the Moon Mirror is in the second inventory slot it shows it as a fucking towel!

1. Game breaking bugs NOT FIXED!
2. Discord totally ignored!
3. Quest items don't get used up so just keeps filling up your damn inventory! No way to discard them

So really it's starting to look like the ones developing this are assholes they won't fix a game breaking bug at all until next version! WTF!

Last edited:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Ава реддит.png

NEW UPDATE 0.4.5! AND 0.3.5 FREE

FREE BUILD
NEWS PROJECT

Hello everyone! The long-awaited release of Wanderer 0.4.5 is here!
Let's see what's new this time?

0.4.5 Changelog:
  • New character - Amelie;
  • 4 new quests;
  • 2 new animated scenes;
  • New gameplay mechanics - card battle;
  • New location - Main Hall;
  • Redrawing of the Baths location;
  • Bugfixes;
  • New launcher for comfort downloading of our games!

photo_2023-02-25_01-11-57.jpg
photo_2023-02-14_00-41-34.jpg
photo_2023-02-14_01-10-40.jpg
photo_2023-02-22_02-17-00 (1).jpg

The build 0.4.5 is available to all patrons on 10$\month or more. Wanderer 0.3.5 is now free to download. We hope you will enjoy this build!

Follow us on:
|

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guz89 and BaasB

Grunsk

Jan 23, 2018
This game is (as far as I can see, mistakenly) marked as having a female protagonist. The screenshots indicate as much, and the Genre list in this thread lists a male protagonist, but not a female protagonist. However, it shows up in the game list when filtering by female protagonist.

Hopefully someone who can change that in the backend reads this. Assuming, of course, this game really doesn't have a female protagonist and I'm not jumping the gun here.

• Wow
Reactions: BaasB

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This game is (as far as I can see, mistakenly) marked as having a female protagonist. The screenshots indicate as much, and the Genre list in this thread lists a male protagonist, but not a female protagonist. However, it shows up in the game list when filtering by female protagonist.

Hopefully someone who can change that in the backend reads this. Assuming, of course, this game really doesn't have a female protagonist and I'm not jumping the gun here.
..pretty sure the fem protag tag...is cuz of the prequel....

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So it looked interesting at first till I saw that the only sex scene in the previews is MMF, not to mention the futa and rape tags. So is this game just free for all depravity? If so, ill skip

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
So it looked interesting at first till I saw that the only sex scene in the previews is MMF, not to mention the futa and rape tags. So is this game just free for all depravity? If so, ill skip
The game has different scenes (not only MMF/Futa, there is a bit). "rape" tag was chosen most likely cause of the prequel side novel, it's definitely not in main :D

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes