Feb 29, 2020
During quest helping in infirmary after dialog with Vanessa and Catrine game loop for me. I can click and there is like refresh of screen but that change nothing, cant go to map, inventory ect. Ther are no clickable object on screen, cant exit from that room and loading from autosave change nothing. Its some bug what can be repair or i need to start from begin? (My save before that is almost like start from beginig that way im saying that).

anonon

Jun 13, 2018
During quest helping in infirmary after dialog with Vanessa and Catrine game loop for me. I can click and there is like refresh of screen but that change nothing, cant go to map, inventory ect. Ther are no clickable object on screen, cant exit from that room and loading from autosave change nothing. Its some bug what can be repair or i need to start from begin? (My save before that is almost like start from beginig that way im saying that).
sorry boss, theres no way out, i take it you went there first or went at night? one of those two triggered it for me.

Reactions: IncognitoFapper

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Cant find feather. I get to the headmaster's room, raccoon bro makes headmaster go away, but i still cant find where exactly the feather is in the office

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Damn. I don't know what to feel about the prequel game.
The main girl, Maria, is a dumb slut who got pumped and dumped by an old man. Jesus. I actually feel sorry for the lesbian redhead.
Maria is not an LI right? not a fan of dumb slut LIs XD

Like, that is just asking to be cucked if you go for that kind of chick.
"O no I was cheated on!"
Brother... she had 15 bodies... she gives out rides like a merry-go-round.

edit: and it is the girl on the main image... O joy used goods LI :HideThePain:

also missing that NTR tag for the sidestory... since the redhead was cucked :|

edit 2: seems I have been asleep, looks like this game is starting to add ever genre under the sun... well was fun while it lasted.
So much for this:
Yes, we will not add very strange fetishes
Patreon page: stares at a chick getting double teamed.
side story: Old man, NTR.

1675434123732.png

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2022
fun little game in my opinion, gameplay was alright but the character design is stupendous.

it isn't really a long game but its quite fun, finished it in around an hour.

7/10

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi need help -the moon thingy is the easiest. Talk to Vanessa in library, she gives you a mirror. Use the mirror in the yard at 5 am during a saturday or sunday. can someone tell me exactally where do you use it it says in the court yard which i tried on Sat and then Sun at 5 nothing happens. Thanks

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi need help -the moon thingy is the easiest. Talk to Vanessa in library, she gives you a mirror. Use the mirror in the yard at 5 am during a saturday or sunday. can someone tell me exactally where do you use it it says in the court yard which i tried on Sat and then Sun at 5 nothing happens. Thanks

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes