Aniwatch

Apr 13, 2022
This is one of my first uploads. I am fairly new to uploading and I am mostly compressing files from itch with 7z and then chucking it in mega. Have Fun!

[P.S I will try my best to keep both of these updated.]

1/23/2023 Updated to include Mac versions of Wanderer [v0.4.3] and Chronicles of Isabella [v1.0].

Wanderer [v0.4.3] PC

Wanderer [v0.4.3] Mac

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chronicles of Isabella [v1.0] PC

Chronicles of Isabella [v1.0] Mac

Chronicles of Isabella [v1.0] Android

If you have any issues reply to this post and ill try my best to fix it.

Last edited:

Nocturne1674

Mar 28, 2021
This is one of my first uploads. I am fairly new to uploading and I am mostly compressing files from itch with 7z and then chucking it in mega. Have Fun!

Wanderer [v0.4.3]
Mega

Chronicles of Isabella [v1.0]
Mega

Thanks brother

Mridk502

Sep 1, 2021

Wanderer [v0.4.3]
Mega

Chronicles of Isabella [v1.0]
Mega

Would you upload the android version?

Reactions: UsagiSabita

PePerRoNii

Aug 23, 2022
I really like Wanderer both story-wise and gameplay-wise (for an eroge type). But TBH, the Chronicles of Isabella is just cheap. There's a lot to improve on for a visual novel. There's no sprite animation like in the wanderer and they didn't work on sprite's expression which I think is quite crucial for a visual novel. The snowing effect in the beginning is just so crude (i mean come on guys I know you can do better). The writing is also very confusing to read The emotion's of Isabella through the text swung wildly out of context. I can't grasp the emotion between the conversation and therefore I also can't grasp any enjoyment through the text. I have to read multiple times until I understand what the hell is going on. The H-scene were static but still quite nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

swhitedeaths

Jan 2, 2018
for some reason i cant run the application on my mac. Its the mac version but it just says it cannot be opened. can anyone help?

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017

Updated to include Android download for "Chronicles of Isabella". If anyone wants the mac/linux downloads for "Wanderer [v0.4.3]" make a post and I will update this one accordingly.

Wanderer [v0.4.3] PC
Mega

Chronicles of Isabella [v1.0] PC
Mega

Chronicles of Isabella [v1.0] Android
Mega

Update of Android Version of Wanderer itself?
Maybe the Mac ver also?

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
for some reason i cant run the application on my mac. Its the mac version but it just says it cannot be opened. can anyone help?
Could you be more specific or possibly screen shot the error message.

I'm betting it's the new unity ver and Mac security nonsense. Where it says the "file is damaged"

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes