M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
i have no idea if there is any difference between this game file and the last i uploaded but this is the newest game version i can access
Mega
Thank you, downloading now and will check if i get past the bug.

EDIT: Tested it out and now you can pick up the weeds, but still cant find the fly anywhere.
Secend try i found the fly, just wate in the library to midnight.

Last edited:

xaznhashmierx

Mar 7, 2018
I had a lot of trouble getting all the scenes. Most of it stemmed from not being able to tell what I was supposed to be doing between quests. When I actually had a quest? Fine, the hint system helped. But between the quests I had to iterate through every area and character just to figure out what to do next.

Anyways... I was really hoping the double titjob image I'd seen would be one of the scenes. It was not.

Pisoser

Jul 30, 2022
I had a lot of trouble getting all the scenes. Most of it stemmed from not being able to tell what I was supposed to be doing between quests. When I actually had a quest? Fine, the hint system helped. But between the quests I had to iterate through every area and character just to figure out what to do next.

Anyways... I was really hoping the double titjob image I'd seen would be one of the scenes. It was not.
can you share your savefiles? please

BlahBlahBlahx4

Jan 26, 2022
Redid the save after accidentally messing up the feather quest (I didn't see the quills on the shelf) and got everything ready again only for a glitch to wreck my day, for some reason when I click on items in the second row of my bag, it defaults to the item that's in the same position in the first row, so now I can't get the moonlight stuff and need to reset again. Honestly frustrating

Rayze2006

Jul 8, 2022
Can someone give the location for Maria's cloth. I only found 5/6 . I search everywhere but couldn't find it

M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
I god incredibly nasty bug: during Rainbow Hunt quest this crazy asshole returns under my bed after sending him to Catrine, and whole scene restarts. Only letting him go will end the quest properly.
Yeah, happened to me too, and now i'm stuck again. Whelp, quess i just wate for the new update to roll out.

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
wait, what's a Rainbow Hunt quest again? And how do I trigger it?
After doing work for Isabella, go to infirmary again and ask for more work from Catrine. I used version from post #364, I tinhk.. Weirdly, wording in quest looks like you are still doing debt work.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes